Miss Monster Gracie Girl!

Miss Monster

Reaction score
Hello!

I am a brand new Frenchie mom. I have owned pugs before and all of them I have rescued. I came across a unique situation close to home where I watched a neighbor bring a Frenchie home. Unfortunately the family was very busy and often left Gracie tethered outside during very cold winter days into our very hot spring. Often I would sneak over and give her water, food and attention as it was obvious they were not giving her enough of any. My heart would break each day I would see her and finally I approached them to see if they really could properly take care of her. To my great surprise they said if I would like to adopt her I could take her immediately as they did not have the time for her (obviously!). I was ecstatic as I knew that she would get the food, love and attention this cute little thing deserved. I rescued her with the name Gracie but in a short month she adopted the name Monster as well. It is a fitting name and one she seems to like as she responds often to her name being called with a toss of her toy and jump at my heels.

I have been doing so much research to understand Frenchies as a breed and to make sure I give her everything she needs. I found myself often coming to this webpage and realized I have and will have a slew of questions so me and Miss Monster Gracie girl decided to sign up.

Without further ado, here is Miss Monster Gracie girl tugging my shirt and sitting on the pug (Wilson or he goes by Pug Pug too) because she was not quite ready for tv time! :)

monster 3.jpg

Oh I should add she adopted the name Monster as she hilariously gets up on her back paws to walk toward the pug who is rolling on his back. She pounces lightly, licks his curly tail as he rolls about then they take off running to chase each other or present toys to each other. I started calling it her Godzilla move but she is too cute to have a name like Godzilla! :p

anns4boys

Reaction score
Welcome Miss Monster! You are a little cutie! How old is she?

kim

Reaction score
Welcome and good for you for giving her a good home.

Miss Monster

Reaction score
Thank you all! :) She was one on February 11th of this year so she is still a young one!

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Welcome to you and Monster Gracie and Wilson Pug Pug! :smileywelcome:

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
What a little doll, and I'm so happy you got her, that is no way to treat any dog, much less a Frenchie, tied outside. She is a luck girl you have her now. Welcome to the site and we are so happy you found us and joined.

winginit66

Reaction score
Hi Alyson and Gracie Monster and Wilson! She is very lucky that you were close by. There are lots of knowledgable folks here that can help with your questions.

Welcome from Anne, Gidget, Olivia (Lumpkin) and Wilson (Spaulding) in VA.

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome! It's great that you were able to take her in and give her a good home.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
THAK YOU so much for saving her.... what a sweet face she has!

:welcome3: to FBN!!!

KimB3384

Reaction score
I iz hypmotized by those big eyes. I haz the urge to send treats. Lots and lots of treats...

Jakeyjake

Reaction score
So glad you rescued this little cutie from her horrible owner! Welcome to you and your little monster.