Searching for a male Frenchie adopted in February

FroxerMom

Reaction score
This most likely will be a long shot, but I really want to find Daphne's litter mate and sibling.

He is a Fawn with a black mask, his birthday is 12/21/16, his paperwork and passport will be from Hungary. His name is/was Diego. He would have been adopted this past February from the Maryland area.

I will include some photos below of Diego and Daphne (formerly named Dajani). They were supposedly very bonded and all these months later I feel so guilty about separating them (the owner wanted to place them together but I felt I could only handle one as we have other special needs pets). If I could by some miracle locate Diego, I would be so grateful to hear from his family and perhaps stay in touch and maybe meet up someday for a Frenchie reunion. A girl can dream...

I heard he might have gone to live with someone in Maine. If anyone is in any other Frenchie groups, please feel free to put my search out there. Thanks much.

20171224_130554_resized.jpg

P9030278.JPG

20180114_175718_resized.jpg

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
How handsome! Good luck hope you find him

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Would you be able to contact the past owner to see if they can pass your info along to whoever has Diego now?

FroxerMom

Reaction score
Would you be able to contact the past owner to see if they can pass your info along to whoever has Diego now?

I sent the woman a photo of Daphne in her new home and asked her a couple questions about stuff I was noticing and she never wrote me back :-/
Guess it wouldn't hurt to try and contact her one more time...thanks :)

Squishy Walnuts

Reaction score
Good luck with your search! I checked my IG and I don't follow any Frenchie that looks like him from Maine. I hope you find him! I was never able to find Wally's litter mates.

FroxerMom

Reaction score
Good luck with your search! I checked my IG and I don't follow any Frenchie that looks like him from Maine. I hope you find him! I was never able to find Wally's litter mates.

SO very kind of you to check through your awesome IG account. I appreciate it!!