Swimming!

CarrotTheFrenchie

Reaction score
Carrot went into the pool for the first time this weekend. Trying to find alternative exercise methods when it's too hot outside. Carrot hates the water! If there is a puddle, she will go around it instead of walking through it. She didn't love the pool, but she did a great job! Treats also helped! She's such a cutie. Attaching a picture but I can't figure out how to upload the video we took.

Attachments

• CarrotSwim.jpg
    CarrotSwim.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 242

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Cutie! Jax hates the water too.

I think you have to upload video using YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mavis

Reaction score
Adorable!!!!! What a darling picture!

We have a pool for the first time this year ("new" house). I got a vest for Bambi and put her in the pool one time. She was terrified and hated it. She despises getting wet. Don't want to try again until the pool gets up to around 84, but the summer has been so cool that that hasn't happened yet. Might have to wait until next year.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
What a bathing beauty!

video ... load to You Tube first and then attach the link here

Piesmom

Reaction score
Cute. My little one has climbed in the play pool only twice.

Squishy Walnuts

Reaction score
She's adorable! My two love to swim in the lake but don't care for swimming in a pool for whatever reason.

Jakeyjake

Reaction score
Jake and Stella don't like the pool at all and Jake goes crazy barking whenever we go in. They don't mind getting their feet wet at the beach though:)

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
What a cutie pie, and so happy you have a life vest on, as they are not the best swimmers and can tire easily.