What are your babies getting for Christmas?

Tgirl

Reaction score
I have already gotten Twiggy a Himalayan chew, and some fruitables treats. I'm going this week to get her a new bed, a jacket or sweater, and probably some more treats. I need some tiny training treats, something soft and small. I use her food sometimes but it being crunchy it takes her a minute to chew it so it slows down our training.
She doesn't play with toys at all. :( I wish she did because there are so many cute and fun toys. No telling what else I will end up grabbing. Oh, maybe another doggie puzzle. She loves her puzzle, but thTs just because she knows there is food inside.

TeresaW

Reaction score
What puzzle does she have? I want to get one for Oren. Pierce loves his antlers and will get a new one. Himalayan chews do not work here. They are the only thing Pierce gets possessive with so not worth the risk.
Oren just got a new shirt, and I have him a tug toy that makes the sound of a rooster crowing. I can't wait to see his reaction to that!
My favorite soft, small training treats are the Bil-Jac puppy training treats. They are the perfect size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
I got Jax a couple of chew toys and a dinosaur toy too. And some dried sardines too. He got a new, fancy bed either last year or the year before so he does not need a new one and probably never will as he very rarely even uses it.

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh and I forgot I also got Jax a giant stuffed Lamb Chop. This will be his 3rd one. He always goes for the jugular but he loves her so much. It was time for a new one. I can only send them off to surgery so many times.

Squishy Walnuts

Reaction score
So far I got them each a rubber pig, some Himalayan chews, a Christmas stuffy toy, and a bag of Northern cookies to share. We're getting so many gifts from various Instagram people that I probably won't need to get any more than that.

Tgirl

Reaction score
What puzzle does she have? I want to get one for Oren. Pierce loves his antlers and will get a new one. Himalayan chews do not work here. They are the only thing Pierce gets possessive with so not worth the risk.
Oren just got a new shirt, and I have him a tug toy that makes the sound of a rooster crowing. I can't wait to see his reaction to that!
My favorite soft, small training treats are the Bil-Jac puppy training treats. They are the perfect size.

I will look into those treats. Thank you!

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Buster and Ruggles are getting their own kids for a week--grandkids and their parents are visiting! The only toys they can have and be unsupervised are Nylabones and heavy chewer Kong toys!

WeeDex

Reaction score
Dexters most favourite thing in the world is an empty plastic milk bottle, or juice bottle. I have saved some for him to keep him busy when our guests arrive! He has so many toys that I'm not going to get him any more. I know our family will have things for him so Santa will still come to him! :)

Jakeyjake

Reaction score
We will have 5 dogs in our home and so I am a little concerned to introduce a lot of new toys or treats because Jake wants to be the keeper of all toys that are new and Stella is the keeper of all food in the house:/ I did pick up some stuffed lil reindeers that I know will get destroyed so we shall see how this goes.
IMG_5871.jpg

Nu2frenchie

Reaction score
Reese is getting her Frenchie brother...but she has to wait until January 18th!

Tgirl

Reaction score
Love those reindeer! I wish Twiggy played with toys.

Yesterday I got my daughter's dog a new bed. It's orthopedic foam sofa type bed. She is 11-1/2 so I figured she needed something extra comfy and supportive. Her name is Daisy. She is 100% my 17 year olds dog too. She is always with her, in her room, or wherever she is. She and Twiggy act like one another doesn't exist. It's funny.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Cheli, along with is brother, Lambeau will be getting a raw knuckle bone from the butcher. They LOVE those things

Tgirl

Reaction score

I just realized that I never answered your puzzle question. I tried to find it online but I couldn't. Anyway, it's in the shape of a circle and has these little cylinder things she has to pick up and take out to get to the treats underneath. Then, where the cylinders sit will rotate to reveal more treats. I have known dogs that would chew those those cylinders if they had a chance, but she isn't a chewer and I take it away and put it up after she is done with it. I'm going to look at Petco Friday for a different type. I've seen ones where they have to slide things to get to treats. That would be something different for her to do.

Tgirl

Reaction score
I saw a cute fuzzy blanket with doggie Christmas stuff on it today. I think I'll grab it tomorrow for Twiggy. She can't have too many fuzzies!

TeresaW

Reaction score
I just realized that I never answered your puzzle question. I tried to find it online but I couldn't. Anyway, it's in the shape of a circle and has these little cylinder things she has to pick up and take out to get to the treats underneath. Then, where the cylinders sit will rotate to reveal more treats. I have known dogs that would chew those those cylinders if they had a chance, but she isn't a chewer and I take it away and put it up after she is done with it. I'm going to look at Petco Friday for a different type. I've seen ones where they have to slide things to get to treats. That would be something different for her to do.

Thanks! I am going to see what I can find for him. I have to go to Petco today for food, so will look there. They have the treats he likes there, too.

Tgirl

Reaction score
I picked up Twiggy more treats, a coat, and a fuzzy blanket. It was SO packed in town that I never made it over to Petco to look for her a puzzle. It's no biggie though, as long as she has treats, she will be happy!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Happy boys...

a58c860b70bd75503ef827924c15ac43.jpg

blushy

Reaction score
Titan and Isabelle got about 15 various toys, an antler each, and freeze dried bacon yogurt bites.

Titan also got a new blanket that absorbs his body heat and keeps him warm.

hannah

Reaction score
Ours got a few new awesome toys and some treats!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk