I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Winnie~~Available For Adoption in the Chicago Area

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Winnie1.jpg

Winnie- aka Princess Winifred was rescued from a shelter- prior to that, she was found wandering the streets in an area that has a lot of back yard breeders with a lot of frenchies. We believe they bred her till they were done with her and then kicked her to the curb. She has had quite a few c sections but is spayed now and had a dental as well. She does get nervous about being abandoned again outside and feels most secure inside the home. Whomever adopts her would be best if they had a fenced yard and willing to stay always outside with her at all times. She is 100% potty trained and she also loves her crate too. She can be a bit of a toy hoarder- but that could be because she doesn't like other dogs and she thinks she has to hoard to keep the other dogs here from getting any of them.
She LOVES belly loving and if you ask to see her belly- she will flip over for some belly loving. She adores giving kisses and being loved on. She is still learning that food will always be available and to not take treats like she will never see one ever again.
She is wonderful on car rides as well and loves seeing the world out there.

SHE DOES NOT LIKE OTHER ANIMALS- SO ABSOLUTELY NO DOGS, CATS, BUNNIES OR OTHER PETS AT HER FOREVER HOME!
She will make sure your yard stays bunny free too! She loves to lay and chew her antler or play with her toys and just hang out with you.
She would do best in a home without a lot of stairs as well.

If I was looking for a frenchie to be my one and only dog- this is the girl I would adopt- she is just a sweetheart!

TO ADOPT WINNIE please Download our application by clicking here.

*All adoption fees include the dog being up to date on their shots, microchipped, heartworm tested and fecal tested, spayed/neutered, bed, collar and leash.
WINNIE'S ADOPTION FEE IS $550.00

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> frenchieporvous.org

To view more available Frenchies from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago French Bulldog Rescue

Thank you for considering adoption for your next family fur-mate!

Please let them know you found them on French Bulldog News! :)