I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Adele~French Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas

MamaAndi

Reaction score
adele.jpg

Adoption fee $600

Hello from the other side..... My name is Adele. I was surrendered by my owner when her life was turned upside down. She loved me enough to make sure I would be well taken care of at SMRS and these folks have lived up to the promise they made to my mom.

I am now in search of my own forever home, so I would like tell you a little bit about me. I am a professed Velcro Frenchie who currently lives in a home with 2 submissive dogs who tolerate my sometimes dominant personality. I also live with a furry animal called a cat who believes that he is a dog. I am overly curious and a bit nosey with him so I would need to be supervised with a new cat. I have shared kisses with kids over the age of 10 yrs old during my daily outings, but I am eager to hand out kisses to all humans who come my way. I do enjoy playing with all toys and I am known as the resident toy hoarder because I take them all and hide them in my bed. I am crate trained and house-trained, but I do require supervision when I visit new environments.

Currently I accompany my foster mom at work everyday and I love that, but would also be happy in a home where someone was home most of the day. I do have separation anxiety and do not care to be left alone. A fenced yard is a must for me because I play a silly game called catch Adele. I love when you chase me and I giggle with glee. I can be a bit vocal during playtime and when you leave me at home, but I will settle after a bit of time. Silly humans call it whining, but really I am just singing, after all my name is Adele.

I have received two surgeries to correct herniated discs, one in my neck and one in my lower back, but don't worry I am all healed up and back to playing. I will require a few things from my new owner. I will need to be monitored for back issues in the future, a home without stairs or someone who will carry me up and down stairs without fail and I must never be allowed to jump up or down off of furniture. My back issues could re-occur in the future and require more sugery. I am a sweet and loving little girl who will bond quickly to my person and my favorite pass time is to sleep on your lap. Even though I have been through so much at my young age my sunshine personality continues to emanate. If you are searching for your best friend, search no more and get my adoption application sent in today.

View attachment 4823

How To Adopt:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> shortmugsrescuesquad.org

To view more available Frenchies from this rescue, click this link ---> Short Mugs Rescue Squad

Thank you for considering adoption for your next family fur-mate!

Please let them know you found them on French Bulldog News! :)