Afternoon sun

eeturk

Reaction score
They are sooo cute! They must love having a partner in crime!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eeturk

Reaction score
I wish we would've gotten 2 at once when we got Isa!

Same here!! Though if they were both like Hudson was then I would probably have died [emoji23]

mhuinker

Reaction score
Awwwwwwwww

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk [emoji252]

MickieBlue

Reaction score
Love [emoji175][emoji175][emoji175]

PugandTwoFrenchies

Reaction score
I wish we would've gotten 2 at once when we got Isa!

Getting 2 was the BEST decision ever. I thought, "This is either going to be great, or my life will be hell." LOL It's awesome. They just entertain each other and play play play! But ohhhhh boy... It also means twice the destruction when they want to be rotten. ;)

blushy

Reaction score
Same here!! Though if they were both like Hudson was then I would probably have died [emoji23]

If mine were both like Isabelle I wouldn't have had an issue. Adding a 2nd is what causes my mental breakdowns LOL

Getting 2 was the BEST decision ever. I thought, "This is either going to be great, or my life will be hell." LOL It's awesome. They just entertain each other and play play play! But ohhhhh boy... It also means twice the destruction when they want to be rotten. ;)
Oh I'm sure they can!!! Lol silly pups! Hopefully they'll grow out of the naughty stage soon! But either way it's too hard to stay mad at a face like that!

winginit66

Reaction score
Olivia & Wilson were rough at first since we got the in the month of January... But they are either playing wide open or vying for a lap to sit in. I agree with the destruction. I've had several plant stands knocked over....