Aggression towards my partner

ellenmbriley98

Reaction score
Hello all! I am new here but not new to French bulldogs. I have had 2. My current frenchie is a 5 year old female named Rosie. I have been living with my partner for 2.5 years now (Rosie too) and she can be so aggressive towards him! They have a really good relationship and she loves him butttt every time he tries to show any affection towards me at all (hugging, kissing, etc) she goes for him like she wants to attack him. She has even bitten him a few times. I know the breed is protective but it’s starting to get in the way of our relationship. Any advice??

Rusty’s Owner

Reaction score
Hello all! I am new here but not new to French bulldogs. I have had 2. My current frenchie is a 5 year old female named Rosie. I have been living with my partner for 2.5 years now (Rosie too) and she can be so aggressive towards him! They have a really good relationship and she loves him butttt every time he tries to show any affection towards me at all (hugging, kissing, etc) she goes for him like she wants to attack him. She has even bitten him a few times. I know the breed is protective but it’s starting to get in the way of our relationship. Any advice??
I would get a trainer in cause she is being protective over you, show her your the boss. Nothing is free until she figures it out!

Rusty’s Owner

Reaction score

Also you should have her checked by a vet in case of a medical condition that could have made this suddenly change her behaviour☹️