Anyone need a raincoat?

KimB3384

Reaction score
Hurtta makes the most awesome dog gear and their raincoats are on clearance at the REI outlet. Normally $75, now $39.

d9bf8c72-6f7a-459a-acf0-929526f04628.jpg

I don't have a pic of Beezy in hers - it just came last night - but I'm extremely pleased with the quality. The company's site (site) has a size chart you can use to see what will work for your dog. Make sure you actually measure, don't just use what their site recommends. They had us needing a 13 or 14, but we only needed an 11. The most critical measurement is the neck size because it's really fitted. If your dog is on the high end of their size, you might want to order up because the neck is snug. The waist is adjustable. Ours isn't as long as what's in the photo, but that's okay with me.

Squishy Walnuts

Reaction score
Uma's winter coat is designed like this, it wraps around her waist.. She's chesty and any coat with a velcro closure always came open.

It looks like it's great quality but my dogs do not like the rain so they only go out for a quick potty. Pics of Beezy in her please! :)

KimB3384

Reaction score
Speaking of winter coats, Sierra Trading Post has the Hurtta winter coat on sale - and there's a 20% off discount code! I just ordered one and got it for $32, plus shipping and tax.

Hurrta Winter Dog Jacket - Waterproof - Save 46%

Coupon code: SFBAD15

I ordered a size up for this because of the fleece lining. Like with @Squishy_Walnuts, Beezy is a chesty little thing and many of her coats don't stay closed. This format is absolutely perfect for a Frenchie! And I have to say that even their packaging is super cool. Two enthusiastic thumbs up from me!

hannah

Reaction score
This looks great and my pup hates the rain!!! Thanks for the tip I appreciate it! Fall just came here and its been rainy and chilly!

KimB3384

Reaction score
Beezy hates the rain too. I have to hold the umbrella over her the entire time we're outside, and that's getting old. I'm just not as deft and nimble as I used to be. I'm hopeful that this coat is going to make my life slightly easier. If not, at least it looks sharp! I'll get photos tonight and add them to this thread.

hannah

Reaction score
Never mind I don't think they sell them in Canada.

KimB3384

Reaction score
Sierra Trading Post's site says they ship to Canada. They have both the raincoat and the winter coat on the site. I didn't check sizes though.