Awesome travel organizer

KimB3384

Reaction score
PT5100.jpg

If anyone is in the market for a pet travel organizer, I cannot recommend this product enough: http://www.chicksaddlery.com/page/CDS/PROD/PT5100.

Mine came today and I'm really pleased. Nice and sturdy, with lots of compartments for food, treats, wipes, bowls, etc. For less than $10, it can't be beat.

Two enthusiastic paws up!

Last edited by a moderator:

lkclark

Reaction score
I like that store! I want one of the horse night shirts. Lol.

KimB3384

Reaction score
Yeah, I have the site bookmarked now. Could potentially be a problem for me!

The organizer is much larger than it appears in the photo. There are some inserts you can add to create separate compartments, and when those are added it winds up being about the size of one of those expanding folder files. For me, I saw that as a good thing, because we have lots of stuff, but there might be some people who think it's a little too big. I'm going to take photos of it with everything inside, and then inside the car so you can see how big it actually is.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
what a great item.... need to get me one of these...... thanks

mhuinker

Reaction score
Great! Looks like an interesting site too. Thanks for sharing!!

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
View attachment 4005

If anyone is in the market for a pet travel organizer, I cannot recommend this product enough: Saddles Tack Horse Supplies - ChickSaddlery.com Pet Parent Traveling Organizer <>.

Mine came today and I'm really pleased. Nice and sturdy, with lots of compartments for food, treats, wipes, bowls, etc. For less than $10, it can't be beat.

Two enthusiastic paws up!

So does this mean you are actually going to take Beezy on a trip with you instead of leaving her behind? :sillyboy:

KimB3384

Reaction score
Way to kick a girl when she's down and licking her wounds. An entire summer vacation by the lake is being planned specifically with her in mind. Not that she'll appreciate it.