I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Bernadette~ Available for adoption in New Jersey

bullmama

Staff member
Reaction score
Chocolate with Caramel Swirls?! Yes, that describes my luscious coat! Hi, I'm Bernadette the Bodacious, 4 year old Frenchie! Ooh La La!
Bernadette.jpg

My stats: 32 lbs, totally housebroken and spayed. My interests? Long walks, Nylabones, and spreading my lovin' to humans everywhere. My past - well I was a stray, then I landed myself in a shelter until SNORT liberated me!

I like exercise, but I balance that well with plenty of lounging. I have great manners when I'm alone and will chew my bones quietly while the human folk go about their business. I'm so sweet and easy going that children and even dog savvy cats are A-OK. I'd prefer a larger, male dog friend - wink wink - as I tend to be a bit boisterous around little pups.

I think I'll fit right in anywhere as long as I have a cozy bed and can spread my love to all. Come home to take me outside on lunch break and I'm your gal. Even better maybe you work from home, or can take me to the office. Any of the above sound like a great plan!

A pretty girl like me needs wants to stay in tip top shape, so I take a medicine called Apoquel to keep my allergies under control. Another important part of my beauty routine is cleaning my ears and skin.

My foster parents say that my charming nature and ravishing good looks are a winning combo! One look into my big brown eyes and you will fall in love!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> snortrescue.org

To view more available Frenchies from this rescue, click this link ---> S.N.O.R.T.

Thank you for considering adoption for your next family fur-mate!

Please tell them you found them on French Bulldog News!