Boarding questions?

Baer Rios

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone ever had any experience with boarding their Frenchie? I just went on a week vacation and had my Frenchie stay with a sitter that has another Frenchie and a cat. She updated us with pictures all week long and Baere looked happy. When we picked him up he looked super tired and i noticed he is disinterested in us now. That's a little wired because he was a crazy boy when we dropped him off. He was staying with an older Frenchie , two cats, a stay at home mom and two kids. I'm wondering if he just had to much fun. He seems like a different dog. Should i be worried or am i just going crazy . It was our first week apart from him completly. Anyone have any similar experiences?

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
He could just be super tired from his vacation. I’d give a few days for him to adjust back to his normal routine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Squishy Walnuts

Reaction score
I agree he might be tired. He had a lot of company so he was probably over stimulated.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep, he is exhausted.... they don’t know when to relax when they have play mates in a new place

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Baer Rios

Reaction score
He also came home with this , which later revealed itself. Is this a sun spot ?Screenshot_20191004-093058_Instagram.jpg

Baer Rios

Reaction score
I hope it doesn't spread. A vet assistant friend recommended chlorhexidine for the infection. Poor little guy

Honeys Owners

Reaction score
Definitely doesn't hurt to shave, but if it's spreading it's a must to shave. After you clean it by scrubbing it with the chlorhexidine or chlorhexidine/ketoconazole shampoo or Povidone , rinse it, dry it, then put something on like Vetericyn spray or Nustock ointment.
And it's good to give some probiotic.

FroxerMom

Reaction score
We had to go away recently for just 24 hours and took our Boxer and Frenchie to a "luxury pet hotel," where they both stayed together in a large room with beds, toys, tv, and got to have personal playtime sessions with an employee 4 times per day. They both came home and slept for 2 days straight, only really getting up to eat and potty. And that was just for 1 day! I would think yours is just tired from all that excitement and stimulation!