I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Brooklyn~~Available For Adoption in NW USA

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Brooklyn.jpg

Brooklyn is just 1.5 years old and came to us 06.22.2013 with an extremely severe case of demodex mange. From ears to toes she has been overtaken by this painful mite infestation. Although not contagious to other dogs it preys on the host dog's weakened immune system and left untreated or not tackled in the early stages eventually consumes the entire body and the skin becomes callused, heavy, wrinkly, cracked, itchy and very hot to the touch. This is where Brooklyn is at. It will be a very long road for her, but we have had cases like this before. A high quality diet and aggressive treatments are key. She is currently starting her journey with a grain-free diet, twice daily bath scrubs and a number of medications. Please consider donating to Brooklyn's care and sharing her story with your friends. ------- Many Bulldogs & Frenchies come into Foster care simply because their owners are at the end of their resources, the end of their intuition as to what could possible be wrong and their desire for that Family pet to have a better life than they are able to provide. --------- BHNW - Bulldog Haven NW - English & French Bulldog Rescue.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> BHNW-bulldoghavennw.org

To view more available Frenchies from this rescue, click this link ---> Bulldog Haven

Thank you for considering adoption for your next family fur-mate!

Please let them know you found them on French Bulldog News :)

blushy

Reaction score
Aww poor sweetie. I am sending all of my prayers for a full recovery!