I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Charlie~French Bulldog Available for Adoption in Ohio

MamaAndi

Reaction score
charliechaplin.jpg

Let's see...my ideal home would be one where I can learn to be the best version of me. I may be 5 years old, but I still have some puppy in me. I wasn't permitted to be a puppy in my last home so I have to make up for lost time.* I like to chew like a puppy so my new parents will need to break me of this habit.* I'm not quite house trained like I should be at my age so that will need some work as well.* I'm partying right now because I'm finally free!!
I am very much a cuddle bug and I love nothing more than sleeping on the couch with my person.* I love to give kisses and I would like to sleep in my person's bed with them at night so I can get as much time with them as possible.* I do like to play and run around.* I get the zoomies on occasion so I having a fenced in yard would be great for me so I can get some of this energy out.* I'm not a big fan of going for walks on the leash though.* My foster mom and I don't make it very far when she tries to force me to exercise.**
My foster mom says I have a little bit of an attitude at time since I complain when I have to go into my crate, but that only means that she's leaving and I won't get to spend time with her.* She also says I don't like to be watched when I go potty and that's why I haven't been successful in my house training journey.* But what can I say?* It's a private matter to be done in private.* I'll get there eventually.
The best thing about me are the black patches on my face!* They make my eyebrows look like Charlie Chaplin (hence my name) and the best part is they don't need waxed or tweezed! I can high maintenance in many other aspects of my daily life, but grooming isn't one of them.
I sure hope you've enjoyed reading about me.* I hope my forever family is out there and ready to take me on!

View attachment 4817

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> buckeyebulldogrescue.org

To view more available Frenchies from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Thank you for considering adoption for your next family fur-mate!

Please tell them you found them on French Bulldog News!