I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Clara~French Bulldog Mix Available for Adoption in Texas

MamaAndi

Reaction score
clara.jpg

Adoption fee: $450

Hi Clara here, I just want everyone to know that the thing I want most is a family all my own to
love & give the best doggie kisses & hugs I can. See I’ve never had that since most likely I was
used as a breeder and didn't do well enough in my young life so I was dumped along side a
county road with 3 other kennel mates. Luckily, a nice lady found us & contacted SMRS and
they saved me. My foster mom & dad say even with all that I'm the sweetest loving little girl
there is and have a heart that is pure gold. They said even the vet that first saw me wrote that I
had a great attitude. Oh ! and that I'm smart & have mastered sit ( especially for a treat ) . Ah
they are making my little tail wag !

Now a little about me. I'm not a very big girl, I currently weigh about 28 lbs but the vet thinks 1-2
lbs more & I’ll be perfect and about 1 inch taller than my foster Frenchie sister. I have never
had an accident in my kennel or foster home since the day I was saved but since I have two
foster siblings they do all the work asking to go outside so I've not developed much of a “tell”
besides maybe a whine or pacing. I absolutely adore people and bond quickly. The respectful
children I've encountered are also great. I do love my daily walks as long as I'm in my halter, (I
don't like to be pulled by the collar it scares me) and my foster mom says I don’t pull or tug and
don’t react to the other dogs I encounter. I am however inquisitive and like to look and listen to
all the outside sounds. I love to play chase with my foster siblings and steal their toys. Oh talk
about toys, those nylabones & himalayan chews are to die for! If I’m not chewing on one of
those I’m your shadow and will follow you anywhere. Oh here's goes my foster mom again, but
she says I have the cutest stub of a tail that wags every time I see you. I also love to run to
each family member each morning to show them how happy I am to see them and get a few
pets after sleeping in my kennel all night.

Now talking about the kennel I'm not the fastest getting inside (my foster mom thinks it's
because I lived in one all the time) but with a few treats I’ll get in. The first few nights in my
foster home I whined for a minute or two but now that I know someone is getting me out the
next morning I settle right down and sleep all night. My foster mom also thinks I was kept in a
kennel that was too small because I do have several scars over my lower back where I’ve
rubbed it raw that have all healed up nicely now.

I do love my food and eat it pretty fast, see you had to where i came from, so my foster family
feeds me twice a day as I probably would make myself sick if it was just left out.
Now to be fair I have to tell a few not so perfect things about me. I do have some environmental
allergies so a daily antihistamine, and some Apoquel and regular baths during the high pollen
times will keep me in tip top shape. I also like my humans so very much that I will jump/climb a
baby gate to be with them. Now please if you want undying love and adoration and can fit me in
your home please apply. I so want my own family!

View attachment 4823

How To Adopt:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> shortmugsrescuesquad.org

To view more available Frenchies from this rescue, click this link ---> Short Mugs Rescue Squad

Thank you for considering adoption for your next family fur-mate!

Please let them know you found them on French Bulldog News! :)