Comfy Pet Pads

Tgirl

Reaction score
Wow, she's got a large selection of stuff. I am going to browse through it this evening when I have more time.

Alice Kable

Reaction score
If my boys weren't chewers I'd be on that Frenchie/Boston pad so fast!

JeannieCO

Charlie’s Mom
Reaction score
Why thanks Lisa. :D It sure is a lot of fun making everything. I also have some French Bulldog fabric that I use for blankets that I'm currently out of stock on. Just gotta make some, ha! Here's a sneaky peaky though.
IMG_6629.jpg

Where's Michelle Norton? I can't remember her screen name here. Leo loves his pads. :up:

blushy

Reaction score
Why thanks Lisa. :D It sure is a lot of fun making everything. I also have some French Bulldog fabric that I use for blankets that I'm currently out of stock on. Just gotta make some, ha! Here's a sneaky peaky though.
View attachment 6657

Where's Michelle Norton? I can't remember her screen name here. Leo loves his pads. :up:

Oh that frenchie with the red looks like my boy! [emoji173]️

mhuinker

Reaction score
Love her pads! I have several!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk [emoji252]

turbodave

Reaction score
We also have a couple. Our dogs love them!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk.

Chiana

Reaction score
I :heart: the bags! Also the monkey pattern looks cool...and that Frenchie fabric, and the pink puppy pad...and...oh my.
Can these be shipped overseas? :inlove:

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
My whole gang love these pads and Hazel loves her Frenchie blanket too.

Here is Hazel and Henri on one of our pads, when he was a pup.

IMAG2431.jpg

And here is Maddie on Hazel's blanket.

IMAG3334.jpg

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
I :heart: the bags! Also the monkey pattern looks cool...and that Frenchie fabric, and the pink puppy pad...and...oh my.

I believe so..... [MENTION=72]JeannieCO[/MENTION] ??

JeannieCO

Charlie’s Mom
Reaction score

I ship worldwide. :D I can make you a frenchie blanket or a monkey one. On the bed, I can make that too but shipping can really add up on that as it's about 4lbs for a 24" round. I just shipped one to Canada and the shipping was $47. I was shocked. Everything can be done via my Etsy store. Just shoot me a convo from over there on what you're looking for and want and I can create a custom order for you. :) Let me know if you have any questions. :)

Chiana

Reaction score
I ship worldwide. :D I can make you a frenchie blanket or a monkey one. On the bed, I can make that too but shipping can really add up on that as it's about 4lbs for a 24" round. I just shipped one to Canada and the shipping was $47. I was shocked. Everything can be done via my Etsy store. Just shoot me a convo from over there on what you're looking for and want and I can create a custom order for you. :) Let me know if you have any questions. :)

YAY! Great! I just signed in to Etsy and dropped you a message :)

Squishy Walnuts

Reaction score

This just answered my shipping question to Canada. I can't believe how expensive it is to ship from the U.S. to here.

Chiana

Reaction score
These blankets are great! Mine just got delivered. One with the frenchie fabric and one monkey blanket. Moses likes them a lot!
Now I'm glad I couldn't decide and ordered two, so now I have one ready for the little brother once we find one :)

20150904_132118.jpg

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
These blankets are great! Mine just got delivered. One with the frenchie fabric and one monkey blanket. Moses likes them a lot!
Now I'm glad I couldn't decide and ordered two, so now I have one ready for the little brother once we find one :)

View attachment 6805

She sire does great work!! I have two of her crate pads. [MENTION=72]JeannieCO[/MENTION]

mhuinker

Reaction score
Jeannie is awesome to work with and does beautiful work! We have SEVERAL of her pet pads and blankets too. :) She also does special orders (I've ordered a couple of pads from her to fit our stroller)..... :) She has an Etsy site too.