DNA Question

sonyab523

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a lilac and tan tri French Bulldog after losing my beloved Boston Terrier. I would like to mate my male pup one day so I can keep one of the pups, I've been doing some research and it looks like there a lot of competition for stud service. So in my opinion, it would be best to get something that can make Isabella or Fluffys (I'm personally not a fan of either). I've come across one beautiful pup and unfortunately he is not testable chocolate. Wonder if any experts in here can review the DNA and advise if there is something in there that wouldn't be considered standard or something that would be considered unique. And price seems to also be a factor with DNA, so how much should a lilac and tri tan male pup cost with this DNA? I understand that no pied, and no brindle is good, but other than that, not sure what else.

A Locus-AY- n/n
A Locus-Aw- n/n
A Locus-At- At/At
A Locus-a-n/n
B Locus- B/B
Cocoa-coco
D Locus- d/d
E Locus-EM- EM/EM
E Locus-e- E/E
K Locus-KB-n/n
Spotting- N/N

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Iโ€™ll just say that a reputable and ethical breeder would not breed these colors. A lot more goes into proper breeding than just trying to breed a rare color and make money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk