Dog or human?

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
So normally when I come home from work, Jax will greet me at the top of the stairs. A couple of days ago I walk in and no Jax. I even said loudly "where's my Jax" and still nothing. I walk upstairs and found him on the couch. Wrapped up and watching cartoons. I swear sometimes he does not know he's a dog.

IMG_2691.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, that picture did not work. Here it is again.

IMG_2691.jpg

Jakeyjake

Reaction score
Awww how cute! Sometimes mine don't even move when I come home too. Makes me happy they are not anxiously waiting at the door for me to come home!

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Awww how cute! Sometimes mine don't even move when I come home too. Makes me happy they are not anxiously waiting at the door for me to come home!

My son was home getting ready for work so he is the one that wrapped Jax up. He actually likes to be wrapped up lol. He must have been so comfortable that he didn't care to come and greet me.

Mavis

Reaction score
HA, HA ! Of course he's not going to get up - he had "perfect covers"!!! :haha: (Does anyone else use that term? My husband and I say that when the covers are at the perfect toastiness in the morning and then you have to get up.)

Adorable!

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Yes, definitely to comfortable to move to greet you! Precious boy! :heart: