Reaction score
eva.jpg

Sex: Female
Cats: No
Kids: Yes, 5+
Dogs: Read below
Housetrained: Yes
Private Fenced-in yard: Required
Occasionally one of our dogs are adopted and it doesn’t work out, but we are always there to take them back to start the application process again to find them the ideal forever home. Eva was adopted and started to have issues with the dogs in her new home – these were not issues in her foster home. So she is coming back to us so we can find her the ideal forever home with no other dogs where she can get tons of love and not have to compete for attention.
My name is Eva, and I’m a sweet, affection girl looking for my forever home. I’ve been spayed and microchipped and am current on vaccines. I’m a Pug/English Bulldog mix, around 7 years old.
Since they call me ‘Eva the Diva’, I am really hoping for a home where I get all of the attention. I am a bit of a goofball and know how to work the puppy dog eyes to melt even the coolest of hearts.
I share my foster home with a senior Frenchie. He’s very laid back and doesn’t mind my antics. Not all dogs respond to me as patiently so I should only be placed in a forever home where I am either the only dog or with another dog who doesn’t mind my dominant personality. (Some alpha dogs seem to be threatened by me.)
As far as health goes, I require a couple of eye drops around meal time for a dry eye. I sit nicely for this and feels good so I don’t mind! I am very food motivated and love treats. I eat out of a special bowl to slow me down at mealtime.
Exploring a fenced backyard would be my preference over a walk. Though I do walk on a leash, I like to explore! Inside, I really prefer to hang out in a comfy dog bed. I’m crate-trained but my foster family trust me with the run of the house (even when they are gone). When you’re at home relaxing, I’d love to be cuddling or napping with you on the couch.

View attachment 4818

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> frenchieporvous.org

To view more available Frenchies from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago French Bulldog Rescue

Thank you for considering adoption for your next family fur-mate!

Please let them know you found them on French Bulldog News! :)