French Bulldog Owners Needed

CGreen90

Reaction score
Hi, I'm very sorry if this is not the forum to post this and if it needs to be deleted I totally understand. I am a final year MSc Student, for my dissertation I have been looking into canine health issues, during my research I found that most studies on brachycephalic (short nose) breed health issues were completed in referral hospitals where animals are already ill, I therefore decided to try and find out what the actual prevalence of these issues is in society in general and what ownersโ€™ expectations or realisations have been. Participation is completely anonymous, and the survey takes 5- 10 mins to complete, I would be grateful if you could spare a few minutes to have your say. I have lots of owners of Pugs and Frenchies who have replied but very few English Bulldogs

๐Ÿ˜€๐ŸถThank you!! ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜€

https://win-its-stu.onlinesurveys.a...SuLT_HEqXXvXHeyg6LVja0DRmLrKW6_2FODlgIa34qkFQ

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Iโ€™ve had three English bulldogs over the years all from same breeder. Our first needed all the surgeries at around 16 months. Nares, palette, saccules... after that he did great with eating and drinking. Our second did not need any, she was in great shape except her attitude:). Our third only needed nares widened which we did at 16 weeks.

Our Frenchie needed all done twice once at around 10 months and again around 2 years. He also had another due to apnea and I canโ€™t remember what was removed but I think it was tonsils

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk