Frenchie Apparel?

ivysmama

Reaction score
Does anyone dress their frenchies?

If so, where do you buy their clothes?

anns4boys

Reaction score
Much to my husband & boys dismay, my Tallulah has quite the wardrobe! I find the best deals at Pet Smart ( just bought 3 really adorable shirt/hoodies for less than $4 each) and amazon.

Jakeyjake

Reaction score
Stella has quite the wardrobe as she suffers from allergies and we find it keeps her claws from ripping her rib cage to shreds. I have found some basic tanks and polos at Dog Shirts Dog Shirts at BaxterBoo The shirts by Doggie Design I find fit Stella the best. They have a little stretch to them and are big enough in the neck and not to long for her body. I also purchased a few shirts from Cool Blue Dog that claims they specialize in apparel for bully breeds. The fabric was nice, the length was right, the neck fit well, but the arm holes were quite large. They were a bit pricey too.

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Buster is bigger than the average Frenchie because his mother is OEB, but he wears a T5, Toddler sizes may fit Ivy when she gets bigger, infant sizes for now. I look for short sleeves (Buster chews long sleeves) and V neck so they accommodate his big neck.

Squishy Walnuts

Reaction score
I only make Wally suffer on Halloween. Other than that he's completely naked. :D

mhuinker

Reaction score
Much to my hubby's dismay, I have many sweaters, and other apparel for both of my babies.... :) Although, the hubby does not mind it too much when I put their U of TN apparel on..... Leo in a t-shirt and Molly in her cheerleader dress, LOL.

UT.jpg

UT-2.jpg

Last edited:

shortstuff

Reaction score
Bisou's wardrobe is slowly growing! I got her rain coat/hoodie from eBay, her winter sweaters from Ali Express (great for clothing, but I don't trust purchasing toys from there), her Christmas sweater from Petsmart, and we've had a great bit of luck buying toddler clothes from our local Good Will. We scored several shirts, a dress, a rash guard, a tutu, and the funniest onesie for $1 each from Good Will. She even got a jersey with my fiance's (and my soon to be) last name on it for a buck! She fits in sizes from 3M-2T depending on the size of the neck hole. I keep telling myself we need to do a fashion shoot with all her clothes... they're so silly! I don't dress her up much, but she's so patient when I do. I swear she knows that if she sits still while I put silly things on her that for some bizarre reason it makes mama excited and then she gets to play. She's such a spaz, but when I whip out a silly thing for her to wear she just knows what to do. :D

Alice Kable

Reaction score
Also, for Buster's clothing I like pull overs better than anything with VELCRO, VELCRO and dog hair don't mix for me.

Tgirl

Reaction score
Truefitdogcoats.com has some things specifically for Frenchies. :)

Mavis

Reaction score
So cute! I found a great fleece onesy from Etsy. It reminds me of pajamas and has the stretchy fitted cuffs on the legs. Adorable. Bambi doesn't mind me putting clothes on her, or having them on. She can still race up and down the stairs without skipping a beat. We have her in a sweater all of the time because we keep our house cool (64). I wish I didn't have to because I prefer how she looks naked. :D Her little body is so stinkin cute.

Safari

Reaction score
i get all my coats/shirts/pajamas from etsy you can get them starting at $15 and they fit very well!

Calle Roo

Reaction score
I've gotten a few baby onesies when Q was smaller from Goodwill and recently have been getting her shirts from Petsmart or JCPENNEY in size 2T. Petsmart/Petco clothes are hard to fit because the L is way too big and the M is too tight. Most of Q's shirts are to prevent her from scratching due to allergies.

7ffd2b7ec1a944765c7bc6c9fc097a05.jpg

XoXo from Quella La Roux and her mommy too!

blushy

Reaction score
Great idea and thanks for giving us the sizes! Once Titan is bigger I can dress him in my sons clothes I have packed away ;) but I have nothing for Isabelle! Thrifting for girl things will be fun! :)