I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Gigi~French Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois

MamaAndi

Reaction score
gigi.jpg

I call Gigi my little Tigress- not only does she have those gorgeous brindle stripes, but the fangs to match! She is an ideal city dog as she is great on walks and super quiet.
Potty trained, create trained- she even stays out of trouble when left alone. Upon returning home, I’ll find her in her crate regardless! This tiger has a feisty play style and a high prey drive. She therefore needs to be an only dog with no other small animals. If there are children in the household, they should be over 10 years old as she can be nippy, but gentle when playing. Don’t let that fool you though- she loves to nap and shadow her humans- always looking for love and belly rubs. Being with you is her first priority. She is the silliest and makes an amazing companion.
Gigi can be a tad shy with new people at first, but warms up quickly. She is food motivated, which has helped with her training- she knows “sit” and “down”. She really does try to please!
Her ideal household is one where she has 2-3 walks per day and gets some play time. A little goes a long way with this gal, and then she will want to snuggle and nap. She is fed 3/4 cup twice a day and a few treats when training – I may share a few bites of my dinner if she is being patient. When its time for bed- she will jump right in with you. Not to worry, she will not hog all the covers!
Gigi has to be an only pet and no small children- she is doesn’t go after dogs while on a walk if they don’t get into her space.
She also has a an issue with lights and reflection but can be easily distracted if she is getting lots of attention and love in her forever home.
If you think you might be the ideal forever home for her- please submit an application from our website on line.
Gigi is 2 years old- absolutely no other pets nor would she do with a yard shared with other dogs. Her adoption fee is $850= she is spayed and up to date on her shots- comes with bed, leash, harness, collar and her current food. She is heart worm and fecal negative.

View attachment 4818

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> frenchieporvous.org

To view more available Frenchies from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago French Bulldog Rescue

Thank you for considering adoption for your next family fur-mate!

Please let them know you found them on French Bulldog News! :)