Hello from David, Loki and Freyja

bladesman83

Reaction score
Hello all. I'm a relatively new Frenchy owner, my eldest Loki has just turned 2 years old. I previously owned 3 beautiful Boxers for the preceding 12 years or so, but when the passed we opted for what we felt were a similar but smaller breed. My wife used to struggle with 3 large dogs and wanted a breed that was a size which could be easily handled...Plus we love Bulldog breeds! We finally opted for Frenchies as they have long been my wifes favourite. Now we have 2. Loki, a 2 year old, 18KG (and what I believe to be) Blue Brindle and Freyja. An 18 month, 14KG Black & Tan.
I look forward to reading, asking questions and learning lots!
Best Regards,
David.20220702_151300.jpg

Rusty’s Owner

Reaction score
Hello all. I'm a relatively new Frenchy owner, my eldest Loki has just turned 2 years old. I previously owned 3 beautiful Boxers for the preceding 12 years or so, but when the passed we opted for what we felt were a similar but smaller breed. My wife used to struggle with 3 large dogs and wanted a breed that was a size which could be easily handled...Plus we love Bulldog breeds! We finally opted for Frenchies as they have long been my wifes favourite. Now we have 2. Loki, a 2 year old, 18KG (and what I believe to be) Blue Brindle and Freyja. An 18 month, 14KG Black & Tan.
Best Regards,
David.View attachment 16040

Welcome!

They are so cute!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to FBN.... they are both adorable! And, BTW -- I LOVE the wall in the background.. beautiful!

Jeffc

Reaction score
Best Regards,
They are beautiful.

LincolnGates

Reaction score
Best Regards,
Beautiful babies