Hello , new here.. 4month old

Danielp84

Reaction score
Hello

20220121_104207.jpg

Hello we have 4month old named King Kong. My 5 year old picked the name, as it is more his puppy to grow with and learn responsibility and friendship. What would be the preferred puppy food? Local pet store recommended Royal canin. He was the runt of the liter but he's eating and growing well. We just want to continue his growth and development, so that we do not stunt it.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to FBN!! Congratulations.. adorable and the name is perfect!!!

Food.. RC is not a great food, lots of fillers and not much nutrients.

Open Farm
Zingnature
Earthborn holistic
Fromm
Acana

Are some of the best kibble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FroxerMom

Reaction score
I would personally take pup off Royal Canin ASAP. It has chicken (which many Bulldogs are sensitive to) and by-products in it. Much better brands are listed by@2bullymama above. Even if you do not go for any of the listed brands, find something that does not have by-products in the ingredients. I will also add Orijen to the ones already listed. Good luck!

Jeffc

Reaction score
Welcome, King Kong is beautiful. Our dogs eat Fromm and Ollie wet food.

John

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, gorgeous pup!

LincolnGates

Reaction score
Hello

View attachment 14610

Hello we have 4month old named King Kong. My 5 year old picked the name, as it is more his puppy to grow with and learn responsibility and friendship. What would be the preferred puppy food? Local pet store recommended Royal canin. He was the runt of the liter but he's eating and growing well. We just want to continue his growth and development, so that we do not stunt it.
what a precious baby. Hi King Kong from your friend Link. Also 4 months old

Attachments

• IMG_1562.jpg
    IMG_1562.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 2