Hi All Frenchie parents!

Frankiesmum

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the welcome to FBN!
This is my first forum so please bear with me while i get the hang of how it works.

I have joined to talk with other Frenchie lovers, seek advice, swap photos of our cute dogs, find any relations to my dogs (out of interest) and make new frenchie friends around the world.

My name is Emma, and i have a 14 week old French bulldog pup called Frank. Frank is my first full pedigree Frenchie. Previous to Frank i had a beautiful little boy called Bruce. He was a Pug x Frenchie. He was my whole world and the best dog ever! Unfortunately Bruce (due to his bad breeding) had multiple health issues and we lost him at 6 years young from DM. I was admittedly naive at the time i purchased Bruce and having been a staffie owner previously, i did not research French bulldogs or pugs enough prior to buying him. I wasn't after a full breed i just wanted a small dog to join our family. However he gave us many years of joy and happiness.

So when we looked to buy our new dog we researched a little more and wanted to buy a dog with 4 panel health checks. So along came Frank!
Now before anyone starts to berate me on Franks small Merle coloring's, i understand the health issues, i was aware prior to purchasing him, however after vet checks i was happy with purchasing him. I was never precious about what colour dog i got, i just wanted a healthy pup to join my family.
Franks Mother is a Kennel club registered Tan/black mask French bulldog. She has champion bloodlines and is a beautiful well mannered frenchie. 5 gen ped papers, health checks - i was happy.
Franks Father is Mr Loco, well known stud in the UK, son of Dr Frost, also another well known stud in the UK. Dr Frost is on the Kennel club website so i was able to look back through his pedigree, they all had health checks etc. Now i understand they are not fully registered due to them being or carrying blue, merles, lilac and platinum colours. However with the relevant health checks i was happy.

So thats my back story! I now own Frank a big chunky bundle of crazy! and i adore him! Hes super healthy, growing well and im glad hes in my life!
frank 7.jpg

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to FBN!

What a beautiful boy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk