Hi my name is clover

Pockyby

Reaction score
New owner to a blue frenchie. Name is clover(M) . Dob 4.20, we got him at 10 week old nothing but the sweetheart. He is very gentle and will follow us every we go. All is well until I try to chnage his diet to more of raw diet that didn't go too well he was having diarrhea and loss Lil weight and my wife got too worry and took him to the emergency room jul4th. Which expensive bill lol. Now to present day he is gain alot weight and look very healthy we are very happy . Learning the paw and sitting and still few accidents inside his cage every morning But overall he is a good boy poop and pee outside in the days no accidents wooot. Nice to meet all of the frenchie members here.

Attachments

• mmexport1656890309412.jpg
    mmexport1656890309412.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20220911-173304_Photos~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20220911-173304_Photos~2.jpg
    633.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20220911-173248_Photos~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20220911-173248_Photos~2.jpg
    332.8 KB · Views: 7

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to you and Clover!

Rusty’s Owner

Reaction score
New owner to a blue frenchie. Name is clover(M) . Dob 4.20, we got him at 10 week old nothing but the sweetheart. He is very gentle and will follow us every we go. All is well until I try to chnage his diet to more of raw diet that didn't go too well he was having diarrhea and loss Lil weight and my wife got too worry and took him to the emergency room jul4th. Which expensive bill lol. Now to present day he is gain alot weight and look very healthy we are very happy . Learning the paw and sitting and still few accidents inside his cage every morning But overall he is a good boy poop and pee outside in the days no accidents wooot. Nice to meet all of the frenchie members here.

Welcome!

Clover is very cute!

Pockyby

Reaction score
Thanks all.
Alos have a question recently we just notice right below his right eye where the fold skin there seen to be a bald spot. Have Google could be acute skin dermatitis . We try to it dry as much as possible. Any suggestions to cream we sure look out for. Also will the hair grow back ??

Rusty’s Owner

Reaction score
Thanks all.
Alos have a question recently we just notice right below his right eye where the fold skin there seen to be a bald spot. Have Google could be acute skin dermatitis . We try to it dry as much as possible. Any suggestions to cream we sure look out for. Also will the hair grow back ??
Do you have a photo of it you can attach for us to see?

I use Natural Dog Company Wrinkle balm for the wrinkles as maintenance.
Very good, even for irritated wrinkles it has worked really well for.
Highly recommended the wrinkle balm!

I recommend keeping his wrinkles clean and dry as much as possible then put the wrinkle balm on.
Keep his wrinkes dry

Pockyby

Reaction score
Do you have a photo of it you can attach for us to see?

I use Natural Dog Company Wrinkle balm for the wrinkles as maintenance.
Very good, even for irritated wrinkles it has worked really well for.
Highly recommended the wrinkle balm!

I recommend keeping his wrinkles clean and dry as much as possible then put the wrinkle balm on.
Keep his wrinkes dry
Hi Rusty.
Many thanks for the reply. Will look into the wrinkle balm right away. I swear u have attach the . Could it was too large didn't notice when I send. But here is the attach pic see this balm will work . Also the other side of face is fine . Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220912-151538_Photos~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20220912-151538_Photos~2.jpg
    319.4 KB · Views: 13

Rusty’s Owner

Reaction score
Hi Rusty.
Many thanks for the reply. Will look into the wrinkle balm right away. I swear u have attach the . Could it was too large didn't notice when I send. But here is the attach pic see this balm will work . Also the other side of face is fine . Thanks

Have his eyes been watering/irritated??
Looks like his eyes have been watering or tear staining causing the wrinkles to be irritated and moist.

Rusty was getting that from allergies, that caused his wrinkles to be irritated and look just like Clover’s wrinkle in the photo.

Yes, even if it’s not allergy related, the wrinkle balm from Natural Dog Company worked really good for that.
What I did was clean the wrinkles with a wet paper towel, then dry them with a dry paper towel, then I put the wrinkle balm on and it did the trick.

Keep us updated!

Pockyby

Reaction score
Have his eyes been watering/irritated??
Looks like his eyes have been watering or tear staining causing the wrinkles to be irritated and moist.

Rusty was getting that from allergies, that caused his wrinkles to be irritated and look just like Clover’s wrinkle in the photo.

Yes, even if it’s not allergy related, the wrinkle balm from Natural Dog Company worked really good for that.
What I did was clean the wrinkles with a wet paper towel, then dry them with a dry paper towel, then I put the wrinkle balm on and it did the trick.

Keep us updated!
Well noted.
Have the balm on order . There is tears but usually we dry it up once we see . Just the right side is little more. Manythanks for the information. I will definitely update . Thanks

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Adorable.. a really cool name too. Welcome to FBN

Pockyby

Reaction score
Just small update on clover bald spot below the eye. Been using the balm which @Rusty recommended the best stuff and thanks. Is getting alot better no more redness and hair is growing back so super happy. His fur is getting very shiny as well and gaining weight and looking good lol. Thanks all.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220924_151954.jpg
    Screenshot_20220924_151954.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20220924-152430_Gallery~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20220924-152430_Gallery~2.jpg
    313.9 KB · Views: 5

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Just small update on clover bald spot below the eye. Been using the balm which @Rusty recommended the best stuff and thanks. Is getting alot better no more redness and hair is growing back so super happy. His fur is getting very shiny as well and gaining weight and looking good lol. Thanks all.
Sorry - if this was asked and answered... but due t his age, have you had a skin scrape done to rule out mites?

Rusty’s Owner

Reaction score
That’s great the balm is helping!

Pockyby

Reaction score
Sorry - if this was asked and answered... but due t his age, have you had a skin scrape done to rule out mites?
We haven't done that . Didn't think it was mites but the condition is getting better. So think isn't mites. Thanks for the advise will keep this in mind.

Pockyby

Reaction score
Hello all. Recently notice clover have a small pink spot on the left side of the cheek from the attach. No fur lost just little pinky. His food hasn't been changed. Everything is the same. Sure I take him to the vet. Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230220_104745_Photos~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20230220_104745_Photos~2.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 9

Rusty’s Owner

Reaction score
Hello all. Recently notice clover have a small pink spot on the left side of the cheek from the attach. No fur lost just little pinky. His food hasn't been changed. Everything is the same. Sure I take him to the vet. Thanks
Are you referring to the spot to the right of his nose when looking at the photo???

Rusty’s Owner

Reaction score
Yes. His right side next to the nose. Little pink spot. We haven't change his food. So everything is same.

Have you tried putting the wrinkle balm on it?? That will help keep it clean, doesn’t really look irritated, I would just keep it clean and watch it.

Does it seem to be bothering him?

What do you feed him?
Do you rotate proteins in his food??

If you feed just one protein for months without variety he can become allergic to what he eats everyday, so maybe try Rotating the proteins, like rotate thru fish, beef, lamb, pork, turkey(if not allergic), duck, just as example.