Hi my name is clover

Pockyby

Reaction score
Have you tried putting the wrinkle balm on it?? That will help keep it clean, doesn’t really look irritated, I would just keep it clean and watch it.

Does it seem to be bothering him?

What do you feed him?
Do you rotate proteins in his food??

If you feed just one protein for months without variety he can become allergic to what he eats everyday, so maybe try Rotating the proteins, like rotate thru fish, beef, lamb, pork, turkey(if not allergic), duck, just as example.
Feed him taste of wild (salmon), I try to put pressure and touch he doesn't seen to be any pain or irritated. I did trycto apply the balm he will just lick it off lol . Need to give him some treats and avoid the lack before it dry .

Rusty’s Owner

Reaction score
Feed him taste of wild (salmon), I try to put pressure and touch he doesn't seen to be any pain or irritated. I did trycto apply the balm he will just lick it off lol . Need to give him some treats and avoid the lack before it dry .
Do you rotate proteins in his food or does he always get the same salmon formula? How long has he been on it??

Rusty too will lick the balm off, I do it when he is sleeping on the couch beside me when I put Snout butter on his nose, then I put my hand over his nose so he can’t lick it off, i wait at least 30 minutes before I let him lick it, cause most of it will be soaked in. He doesn’t like it, but sometimes we just have to.

It could be a allergy reaction that he isn’t bothered by, Rusty’s sores from allergies are not sore or irritated when touched, but it’s from something in environmental or something he is allergic to in his food.

Not saying it’s allergies, just saying Rusty’s aren’t sore when touched either and his is allergies.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello all. Recently notice clover have a small pink spot on the left side of the cheek from the attach. No fur lost just little pinky. His food hasn't been changed. Everything is the same. Sure I take him to the vet. Thanks
it is hard to see in the picture, but since he is under a year.. I would have the vet check it to see if it could be puppy warts or it might be a hysto-thingy @Cbrugs knows the right/real word, but if it is the hysto-thingy - it is harmless and they body will reabsorb it over a few weeks

Pockyby

Reaction score
Do you rotate proteins in his food or does he always get the same salmon formula? How long has he been on it??

Rusty too will lick the balm off, I do it when he is sleeping on the couch beside me when I put Snout butter on his nose, then I put my hand over his nose so he can’t lick it off, i wait at least 30 minutes before I let him lick it, cause most of it will be soaked in. He doesn’t like it, but sometimes we just have to.

It could be a allergy reaction that he isn’t bothered by, Rusty’s sores from allergies are not sore or irritated when touched, but it’s from something in environmental or something he is allergic to in his food.

Not saying it’s allergies, just saying Rusty’s aren’t sore when touched either and his is allergies.
Sorry for the late reply. We recently welcome our 1st child so been busy.
Haven't change his food for few months now. Just worry if change might cause diarrhea or other issues. I will try the balm see if that will help . Thanks

Pockyby

Reaction score
it is hard to see in the picture, but since he is under a year.. I would have the vet check it to see if it could be puppy warts or it might be a hysto-thingy @Cbrugs knows the right/real word, but if it is the hysto-thingy - it is harmless and they body will reabsorb it over a few weeks
The picture is very hard to see. Is light pink spot. I will post any close. Hopefully is just harmless. I will keep eye on this for little longer of don't get better will seek vet.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230222_232725_Photos~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20230222_232725_Photos~2.jpg
    311.7 KB · Views: 6

Pockyby

Reaction score
Just a update. Clover pink spot is almost all gone with Normal color area. Thanks all for the advise

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230305_144831_Photos~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20230305_144831_Photos~2.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 4

Pockyby

Reaction score
Haven't post in awhile but here 2pic of baby boy meeting his little sister.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230508_142747_Photos~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20230508_142747_Photos~2.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20230508_142754_Photos~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20230508_142754_Photos~2.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 4