Hi y'all

mtnpeeps

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have two 7 month old female Frenchies. They are our sweeties. They are so much fun & so stinking smart even though they are stubborn little bulldogs!! My husband & I laugh at their antics all the time. If you would have told me a year ago I would be totally & 100% in love with these two little girls this year, I would have told you that you were nuts! We LOOOVE these precious girls!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to FBNโ€ฆ. Definitely, they are clowns

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
They will have you laughing every day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G_A

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have two 7 month old female Frenchies. They are our sweeties. They are so much fun & so stinking smart even though they are stubborn little bulldogs!! My husband & I laugh at their antics all the time. If you would have told me a year ago I would be totally & 100% in love with these two little girls this year, I would have told you that you were nuts! We LOOOVE these precious girls!
pictures :)

We have a month old girl and she is giving us a hard time. I very much want all our household to be loving on her but its not as easy as I thought.

lorancestock

Reaction score
pictures :)

We have a month old girl and she is giving us a hard time. I very much want all our household to be loving on her but its not as easy as I thought.
I also agree with you.