I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Hopper~French Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois

MamaAndi

Reaction score
hopper.jpg

GETS ALONG WITH MOST DOGS THAT ARE NOT HYPER OR ROUGH HOUSE. NO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 10. MUST STAY ON PRESCRIPTION DOG FOOD AND STICK WITH A STRICT DIET. NEEDS A FENCED YARD AND SOMEONE WHO PREFERABLY WORKS FROM HOME AS HOPPER CAN DISPLAY SIGNS OF SEPARATION ANXIETY WHICH MAKES HIM NOT BE A CANDIDATE FOR APARTMENT OR CONDO LIFE.PLEASE READ HIS BIO CLOSELY TO SEE IF YOU ARE AN IDEAL FOREVER HOME FOR HIM OR NOT.

Hi! My name is Hopper! People call me Happy Hopper! I am a male, 1 ½ year old, neutered French Bulldog. I am super friendly and playful, not to mention extremely handsome! In my first six months of life, I had trouble with my GI system and was given away and sold to several different people, never knowing unconditional love or what if felt like to be safe and adored. Then CFBR saved me and all that changed! I am now healthy and happy, knowing that I am safe forever! I have made lots of new friends, human and doggie, have learned about positive training, and love to go for walks and rides in the car. I am a big hit anywhere I go, everyone loves me at the vet and at stores or out on walks! I always have a friendly greeting for everyone!

Some things that are required for my forever home include:

• Single-family home with completely fenced yard for me to safely zoom around and have fun!

• An established family with financial means to afford my prescription food as it is the only food and treats I can have to keep my GI system as healthy as it is now! I will also need to continue Tylan powder twice a day with my breakfast and dinner.

• My forever home needs to be within an hour drive of Wheaton, IL 60187

• My forever family will be required to register us in positive training classes to continue my learning.

• I would prefer a forever home where someone is home more often that not and I am not left alone very long because I’ve gained trust that those days are behind me now. PS, I love to sleep with my humans if that would be possible!

• If there are children in the home, they need to be ages 10 or higher due my exuberant play, I wouldn’t want to accidentally knock over younger children.

• If there is a resident dog, I love dogs who love to run around and play chase like me! But I won’t want to live or play with dogs who bite or wrestle, just chase and nice play please.

If you seem a good fit for me, please complete an application! I am ready to share lots of laughter and love with my forever family! Love lots, Hopper

View attachment 4818

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> frenchieporvous.org

To view more available Frenchies from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago French Bulldog Rescue

Thank you for considering adoption for your next family fur-mate!

Please let them know you found them on French Bulldog News! :)