Male Puppies

Mavis

Reaction score
When do male frenchies drop their testicles? Jelly is eleven weeks today and no sign of anything happening. From what I googled, it is generally around eight weeks, although "some breeds" take longer (not specified). He has a vet appointment for a shot on Wednesday and will also ask then.

Rusty’s Owner

Reaction score
when Rusty was getting his last set of puppy shots at 16 weeks and the vet said they were down. We never checked for that, the vet did.

Mavis

Reaction score
when Rusty was getting his last set of puppy shots at 16 weeks and the vet said they were down. We never checked for that, the vet did.
We see the vet tomorrow. Maybe they are down and I'm just not seeing them correctly. I've seen male dogs (adult), however, with a scrotum and testicles, and Jelly doesn't appear to have either - to me. Fingers crossed that I am mistaken.

Mavis

Reaction score
Had our vet visit today. Jelly's testicles are dropped. I had no idea. She showed them to me and they weren't what I expected. They are pretty small. Anyway, thank goodness!

Rusty’s Owner

Reaction score
Had our vet visit today. Jelly's testicles are dropped. I had no idea. She showed them to me and they weren't what I expected. They are pretty small. Anyway, thank goodness!

At least you don’t have to worry now