I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Mannie~French Bulldog Available for Adoption in Ohio

MamaAndi

Reaction score
mannie.jpg

Intake Date: 1/22/2018
Last Update: 1/22/2018
Date Available:
Age:*I'm like a*French teenager! I'm somewhere around "6"-teen!
DOB:**11/28/2011
Weight:*28 pounds of solid Frenchie!
Energy Level:*I love to play and run around the house. I like to sleep too, but playing from time to time seems like something that every Frenchie kid should do!
Color & Markings:*I'm a creamy color and it's lovely!*
Can go to a home with other dogs:*No.* I need to be an only dog.
Can go to a home with cats:*No.* I have a pretty high prey instincts so I want to chase cats.
Good with kids:*BBR Policy states no children under the age of 8+ so, my ideal home will have: I can live with kids who are familiar with dogs and know that they must be gentle with us to earn our affection! So children will need to be ages 8+ for me!
Object Aggression:*I am not very aggressive with objects.
Special Needs:*Like all French and English Bulldogs, I like to eat a high quality, limited ingredient, grain free, chicken free diet!*
​I also require monthly*heart worm preventative & flea and tick preventative. If you really want to keep me healthy and my joints moving smoothly, you will give me a daily joint supplement vitamin as well!*
Unfortunately, I have a little problem with anxiety.* I have had to take some meds for this in the past but it is believed that if I'm the only dog in the house, I may not need to continue taking this. The anxiety is worse when I am left alone so if I am in a home where people are around more, I may not have to ever take it!
​Medications:*Other than my monthly meds mentioned above, I'm not on anything! I'm a healthy little fella' as far as the*folks at BBR can tell!
Crate Trained: Yes.
House Trained:*I need a little bit of patience in this area.* Sometimes I go outside and poop and pee but I am not completely finished and come back in the house and go some more.* It is best that you keep me outside long enough to make sure that everything is all out.* I need to be taken out as often as possible to avoid accidents.*
Physical Fence Required:*I am a very energetic boy and I love to run.* *A physical fence is definitely required so that I can get out and run off some of my energy because otherwise I sometimes have difficulty sleeping through the night.*
​Adoption Donation:*$400.00

My Ideal Home:

So, check it out...I want to live in a home where you want me to be a part of your life! I want to be able to cuddle with you on the couch, hang out with you where you are hanging out, and I definitely want a family who will play with me!* The more time you have to devote to me, the better because I LOVE being around my humans!

I almost always have a toy or antler in my mouth, so I really want a home where I can roam freely with my toy or my antler and not have to worry about someone or some DOG taking it away from me! So, my ideal home will*
I want a family who will let me explore the house from top to bottom and from bottom to top! I don't want to miss a single thing and I'm a naturally born explorer!* Because of this, I also need a family that will pay close attention to me because sometimes I like to get into things! I need to be with an active family because I'm an active guy.*

I need to be with a family that has experience with french bulldogs.* I have some anxiety issues and I need a family that will have the patience and willpower to work with me on my issues.

All in all, my ideal home will rub my belly, give me kisses, tell me I'm awesome, and will let me hang out with them all of the time!

View attachment 4817

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> buckeyebulldogrescue.org

To view more available Frenchies from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue

Thank you for considering adoption for your next family fur-mate!

Please tell them you found them on French Bulldog News!