Merry Christmas everyone!

Rusty’s Owner

Reaction score
Merry Christmas.
Rusty got pajamas from my parents, and the bottom photo is all 3 of my dogs with all their Christmas toys they got including the 2 snuffle mats behind the reindeer(blue one+the butterfly).

@Mavis how is Jelly doing??
1671997935610.jpeg
1671998103931.jpeg

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas! Hope it was merry and bright..... kids look to have made out like bandits!

Mavis

Reaction score
Merry Christmas.
Rusty got pajamas from my parents, and the bottom photo is all 3 of my dogs with all their Christmas toys they got including the 2 snuffle mats behind the reindeer(blue one+the butterfly).

View attachment 16049
View attachment 16050
OMG, they couldn't be more adorable!!!! Your two Goldens look like absolute angels, and Rusty is the perfect boi, of course. LOVE Rusty's jammies!!!!!!!! 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

Mavis

Reaction score
Merry Christmas.

View attachment 16049
View attachment 16050
Does Rusty pee on these jammies? I have an impossible time getting clothes to fit Jelly. I am having a seamstress take a doggie t-shirt that fits in the neck and customize it in the chest and length. Once she nails that, she will make a pattern so I can have some lightweight velour ones made.

Rusty’s Owner

Reaction score
Does Rusty pee on these jammies? I have an impossible time getting clothes to fit Jelly. I am having a seamstress take a doggie t-shirt that fits in the neck and customize it in the chest and length. Once she nails that, she will make a pattern so I can have some lightweight velour ones made.

No Rusty doesn’t pee on these PJs.
We actually got them at the Lazy one store(I love their pajamas for me, so comfortable, and I realized they have doggy pajamas too). They are hard to tell in store if it will fit him, but they fit him great! He can have all 4 legs in his pjs and go outside and pee without peeing on them, I just take his back legs out of his pjs and lift it up so he can do potty after he pees if he needs to, he can only pee with them on.

That will be neat to have a customized shirt for Jelly.

Does he still like his red sweater??

Any photos of Jelly??

Rusty’s Owner

Reaction score
OMG, they couldn't be more adorable!!!! Your two Goldens look like absolute angels, and Rusty is the perfect boi, of course. LOVE Rusty's jammies!!!!!!!! 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

The Golden retriever on the right is Luna(the 8.5 year old-she isn’t doing well).
Sadey the almost 7 year old is on the left. And Rusty is in the middle.

They are all very good dogs. Rusty actually waits for his pajamas every night LOL!

Mavis

Reaction score
The Golden retriever on the right is Luna(the 8.5 year old-she isn’t doing well).
Sadey the almost 7 year old is on the left. And Rusty is in the middle.

They are all very good dogs. Rusty actually waits for his pajamas every night LOL!
I'm so sorry about Luna. Rusty is such a sweetheart!!!!!

Mavis

Reaction score
No Rusty doesn’t pee on these PJs.
We actually got them at the Lazy one store(I love their pajamas for me, so comfortable, and I realized they have doggy pajamas too). They are hard to tell in store if it will fit him, but they fit him great! He can have all 4 legs in his pjs and go outside and pee without peeing on them, I just take his back legs out of his pjs and lift it up so he can do potty after he pees if he needs to, he can only pee with them on.

That will be neat to have a customized shirt for Jelly.

Does he still like his red sweater??

Any photos of Jelly??
Jelly loves is red sweater, however, we had to cut it to shreds to get it to fit him in the neck. It's pretty oddly fitting but he loves it. I will check out Lazy One. I'll find some good pictures of Jelly and send under sep. cover.

Attachments

• Jelly - 1-4-23 1.jpg
    Jelly - 1-4-23 1.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Jelly 1-4-23 2.jpg
    Jelly 1-4-23 2.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Jelly 1-4-23 3.jpg
    Jelly 1-4-23 3.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 1

Rusty’s Owner

Reaction score
Jelly loves is red sweater, however, we had to cut it to shreds to get it to fit him in the neck. It's pretty oddly fitting but he loves it. I will check out Lazy One. I'll find some good pictures of Jelly and send under sep. cover.

OMG Jelly is adorable. The sweater looks good on him! So cute.
I’m sure he loves it and he is cozy!

Petey looks happy too!

I think Rusty was size M in the pajamas.
If jelly is longer the L may be better for him, but it’s hard to tell with most clothes for them.

Here is a photo of Rusty.

1673133125362.jpeg