AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION! ~Milo~French Bulldog Available for Adoption in Washington

MamaAndi

Reaction score
milo.jpg

Hi, I'm Milo, and I'm ready to find my Forever Family!

I'm a 9-year-old Frenchie who is looking for a quiet, laid back environment where I can relax on the couch, cuddle, and give lots of kisses. I'm not a huge fan of car rides, but I LOVE going for walks, playing fetch and helping with lawn care by eating grass like a cow! :D

Don't I sound FABULOUS? I AM!!! So, let's talk about my health and my care needs.

Now don't let this worry you, but I have Scoliosis. Because I take medicine every day for it, you'll see that it doesn't even bother me (!!), although it does mean that I have a slightly different "normal" than other dogs. I am a little weak in my hind end and instead of lifting my leg to pee, I squat and walk...but really, isn't that more efficient anyway?? :D

The medication that I take for my back causes mineralization in my kidneys, resulting in small amounts of blood in my urine. My vet says that it is not harmful to me, but in order for me to stay healthy, it is VERY IMPORTANT that:

· I drink water regularly throughout the day
· I don't hold my urine for very long
· I take my cranberry and milk thistle supplements each day
· I am checked every year for UTIs

As an older gentleman, I do need to potty a few times throughout the day. My wonderful Foster Mom lets me out every 3 to 4 hours when she's home during the day. If she's out, I stay in my crate or in the bathroom and I don't have any accidents. I'm a good boy like that! (I'm also fine holding it throughout the night, so we can both get a full night's sleep.)

One more thing: it is a very rare occurrence and my Foster Mom hasn't experienced any of this in her home, but if I'm having some back pain or am highly stressed I have a hard time holding my urine. I mean, nobody is really themselves when they aren't feeling well, right?

My ideal home would have:

· No other pets. I really, REALLY don't like sharing my human(s) with other pets, so I will need to be your one and only. Don't worry, I will make it worth your while!! :D

· No young children. I've tried to spend time with kids, but loud, busy, high-energy people really stress me out! I need a calm, quiet, laid-back home, with adults and older teenagers. When I'm relaxed and comfortable, I am the sweetest, most loving, and playful boy you'll ever meet!

· Someone in the family that is home with me during the day. If left on my own, for some reason, I just won't drink and that could be really bad for my health! So, I really need someone around to make sure I drink water (very important for my kidneys!!) and go out to potty every 4-to-5 hours. Work from home? Great! Retired?? FANTASTIC!!

(Also, I wouldn't say no to a fenced yard and/or a doggie door!)

Do you think I would be a good fit in your home? If so, please fill out our Online Adoption Application and be sure to mention my name. I'm ready to enjoy my golden years with you!

View attachment 4815

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> BHNW-bulldoghavennw.org

To view more available Frenchies from this rescue, click this link ---> Bulldog Haven

Thank you for considering adoption for your next family fur-mate!

Please let them know you found them on French Bulldog News :)

MamaAndi

Reaction score
:bump: This baby is still available for adoption!