My name is Link and umm...

LincolnGates

Reaction score
Link is in this stage... he will just walk and then piddle and run in the house. He knows better too. He runs over to the table and sits beside it. LOL Then when I talk to him about it. He waves at me .. like Mom ... mommy it's just a small accident. Don't be mad. He knows though is the worst part. We go out every two hours like clockwork, unless I note he is drinking a lot then we go out 10 mins after this drink.

Hiding photos and the wave mom... It's ok... I attached the hide, the listen, and the wave... God love him...

Attachments

• 69662369664__EBB9A443-FD07-4D7C-BDF1-4F689384A1AC.jpg
    69662369664__EBB9A443-FD07-4D7C-BDF1-4F689384A1AC.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2156.jpg
    IMG_2156.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2155.jpg
    IMG_2155.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 8

Rusty’s Owner

Reaction score
Link is in this stage... he will just walk and then piddle and run in the house. He knows better too. He runs over to the table and sits beside it. LOL Then when I talk to him about it. He waves at me .. like Mom ... mommy it's just a small accident. Don't be mad. He knows though is the worst part. We go out every two hours like clockwork, unless I note he is drinking a lot then we go out 10 mins after this drink.

Hiding photos and the wave mom... It's ok... I attached the hide, the listen, and the wave... God love him...

Yes totally agree, how knows he is cute and he will get away with it.

They are so smart. But it’s definitely good to break the habit of pee in the house even if he is so cute, cause that will cause issues down the road.

LincolnGates

Reaction score
Yes totally agree, how knows he is cute and he will get away with it.

They are so smart. But it’s definitely good to break the habit of pee in the house even if he is so cute, cause that will cause issues down the road.
Agreed and I do not like that business and he knows it.