I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Polly~French Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas

MamaAndi

Reaction score
polly.jpg

Adoption fee: $250
Hello everyone, my name is Polly and I found my way to SMRS after being surrendered to a shelter when I got sick. My luck changed the day I heard the shelter say, rescue was on the way. I was taken directly to the Veterinarian for a full exam and then joined my foster home.

I love my foster home and my foster Mom is extra special, but I would love to be someone’s forever girl, you know the apple of someone’s eye. I am potty trained, crate trained and no anxiety. I love kids and live I in a home with other dogs and cats and get along with the dogs most of the time. I can be dominant with the other female dog and I love chasing the cat. My age in numbers is 8 years, but I don’t act a day over 3 yrs old as I have plenty of energy and I love to play. You know what they say....age is just a number. I of course enjoy the company of people and will join you on the couch for nap time.

I do have what is called a thoracic aorta mass near my groin area and diagnosis was inconclusive to determine if it is a type of cancer or not. My new owner would need to understand that I would need to have a yearly ultra sound to monitor the status of the growth.

I hope you are ready and willing to add a happy, energetic girl to your family, if so just submit an adoption application for me, Polly.

How To Adopt:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> shortmugsrescuesquad.org

To view more available Frenchies from this rescue, click this link ---> Short Mugs Rescue Squad

Thank you for considering adoption for your next family fur-mate!

Please let them know you found them on French Bulldog News! :)