Poop Marbles

Kfreeman

Reaction score
Help! I have a female French Bulldog who is 5 years old. She is dropping poop marbles in the house one to two times a day, sometimes every other day. Sheโ€™s had a spinal X-ray which her vet said it showed a underdeveloped vertebrae on one side. She then had a MRI and Spinal tap done which came back as being fine. Said the underdeveloped vertebrae is common in French Bulldogs and not a problem.We then changed her food to Hills Prescription Diet Digestive Care I/D. She had one marble in 30 days but is now dropping them again on a almost daily basis. Her diet has not changed in the last 30 days. Has anyone seen this happen with there Frenchie?

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Help! I have a female French Bulldog who is 5 years old. She is dropping poop marbles in the house one to two times a day, sometimes every other day. Sheโ€™s had a spinal X-ray which her vet said it showed a underdeveloped vertebrae on one side. She then had a MRI and Spinal tap done which came back as being fine. Said the underdeveloped vertebrae is common in French Bulldogs and not a problem.We then changed her food to Hills Prescription Diet Digestive Care I/D. She had one marble in 30 days but is now dropping them again on a almost daily basis. Her diet has not changed in the last 30 days. Has anyone seen this happen with there Frenchie?

My guy has the spinal issues too, and drops one every now and then. He also, no longer can tell us he needs to go, he has to go it hits and is immediate. Not much that can be done , sorry to say

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk