I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Ray & Bambi~French Bulldog & Bonded Pal Available for Adoption in Texas

MamaAndi

Reaction score
ray&bambi.jpg

Adoption fee $300

Greetings, my name is Ray and my bonded mate is Bambi, we come as a pair. We lost our loving home when our owner suddenly passed away. Because we are different breeds, me being a French Bulldog and Bambi being a Pug/Brussels Griffon we went to separate Rescue organizations and after numerous weeks of us trying to adjust it was clear we both needed to be back together, so here we are two peas in a pod.

I am a handsome older gentleman who has a heart of gold and gets along with all the dogs in my foster home, young and old, my size all the way down to a tiny 2.4 lb dog. I am house trained and I do best with a regular potty schedule. I am crate trained although it is not my favorite place to be...I do best with Bambi by my side. I have a bit of a wonky walk, which is from my arthritis so a home without stairs is a must. Bambi and I do take daily Dasquin to help ease the stiffness. My daily joys include belly rubs, napping, patrolling the fenced backyard perimeters and I do love my treats! I will occasionally play with my favorite squeaky toy, but this is only when I feel a bit frisky. I am a bit hard of hearing, but don't worry I respond to a wave of a hand or if I am close I can hear you if you speak up just a little. I am a quiet boy who will only vocalize when you return home from a short outing and this is to let you know how very much I missed you.

Let me introduce you to Bambi, she is my bonded mate and she is a beautiful Pug/Brussels Griffon southern girl that has impeccable manners. Bambi is beautifully house-trained, crate trained and also dog friendly. Neither Bambi or myself have any destructive behavior what so ever. Bambi enjoys sniffing around the yard, occasional sunbathing, rolling in the plush green grass, sleeping on the couch and she loves treats too! She isn't much for for toys or playing, but is a timid, loving, gentle wall flower type personality. We would both flourish in a less active, calm home with someone who is home most of the time. We currently do not share a home with children and the hustle and bustle of children would be to much us.

We both love to follow you around the house as you do your daily chores and we are content sleeping in the bedroom at our foster home on those thick orthopedic beds. Best part, you won't hear a peep out of us all night, well ok maybe a little snoring from Bambi, but I don't snore at all.

We hope you won't pass us by because we aren't young pups, we will bring sunshine to your home daily and we would be very grateful for a forever home. Don't wait a moment longer to apply for this sweet couple!

Ray is bonded with his sister Bambi. She is being fostered with Ray, but is available for adoption through PugHearts Rescue of Houston. They come as a pair.

View attachment 4823

How To Adopt:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> shortmugsrescuesquad.org

To view more available Frenchies from this rescue, click this link ---> Short Mugs Rescue Squad

Thank you for considering adoption for your next family fur-mate!

Please let them know you found them on French Bulldog News! :)

blushy

Reaction score
Aw these sweeties warm and break my heart at the same time! I wish I could take them all!

I hope they find their furever home very soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk