Recommended for all owners to wear lol

Alice Kable

Reaction score
That is a cute tee shirt! I really like images that are the real thing, not caricatures! Good find. Thanks for sharing!

trishkidd24

Reaction score
I will have to order one! People always ask if Marge is a pug!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kitkatmummy25

Reaction score
I need on of those :) I had a man arguing with me on the beach at the weekend telling me MY dog was a French Pug, lol

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Nice! I always get people asking me if Jax is a Pug.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
:rofl: i actually had a young vet at our animal hospital tell me Cheli was a Pug!!!??? grrrrr :stinkeye: needless to say, he is NOT allowed to see our guys EVER! :D

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Nice shirt, @2bullymama now that's pretty bad, a vet doesn't even know his dog?????

Last edited:

ParisRoger

Reaction score
Love your Tshirt. X all about Frenchie love

Sent from my GT-S6500 using Tapatalk 2

Julie Stevenson

Reaction score
I had someone eariler ask if he was a mix of some kind?!?! LOL I laughed and said um no, he's a registered AKC French Bulldog who actually has a rare color and is very special. They were like oh! Cool! I get the occasional oh what a cute Pug. I alwasy take the time to educate them on our breed. :)

ParisRoger

Reaction score
I had someone eariler ask if he was a mix of some kind?!?! LOL I laughed and said um no, he's a registered AKC French Bulldog who actually has a rare color and is very special. They were like oh! Cool! I get the occasional oh what a cute Pug. I alwasy take the time to educate them on our breed. :)

Ouhh i hate when people stop me and say rrr how cute is that little Pug. So i like to stop and give then a lesson on the Breed to.

Sent from my GT-S6500 using Tapatalk 2