I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Rhett~French Bulldog Availabe for Adoption in Texas

MamaAndi

Reaction score
rhett.jpg

Adoption fee: $250
Great balls of fire, it’s Rhett...Hello my dear, my name is Rhett and I joined the SMRS family when my owner decided that I was of no more service to them as a breeder dog. I am a loving, gentle, good looking 12 yr old guy who is ready to search for his forever home.
I am house trained, crate trained and I have no anxiety. Words that best describe me are, sweet, mellow, happy and I am a total push over when it comes to back scratches or attention from a human. My foster Mom rates me #1 as a great companion and I love nothing more than to be your little shadow. I do need a home without stairs and I will require a secure fenced yard as I love to sniff and explore, but I will wander off if the opportunity arises. I currently share a foster home with a few other dogs and I am happy to report I get along well with everyone and I am best placed in a home with laid back submissive dogs who enjoy a relaxed lifestyle. I will not start an argument, but I will defend myself if necessary. I am the perfect companion for a retired couple or a single person who works from home or I would even make the perfect office dog as my manners are well polished.
I am current on all vaccines, neutered, microchipped, fecal test negative, but sadly I tested positive for Heartworms. Now before you look away...My Veterinarian has started me on the slow kill treatment which is really quite easy for both you and me. I would also like to mention my eyes aren’t quite as good as they used to be and I have lost vision in one of my eyes, but I can see with the other. The wonderful rescue did provide removal of a tumor on my tummy which was a mast cell tumor and it has not slowed me down one bit from loving life. The vet was not able to get clean margins so my tummy area has to be monitored for re-growth.
What do you say, are you ready to fall in love with your best friend Rhett? If so, please submit my adoption application today. I will be waiting for you!

View attachment 4823

How To Adopt:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> shortmugsrescuesquad.org

To view more available Frenchies from this rescue, click this link ---> Short Mugs Rescue Squad

Thank you for considering adoption for your next family fur-mate!

Please let them know you found them on French Bulldog News! :)

Last edited: