I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Scarlett~French Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas

MamaAndi

Reaction score
scarlett.jpg

Adoption fee: $250
Fiddle-dee-dee...My name is Scarlet and I arrived to SMRS from a breeders downsizing. Only because of the kindness of rescue have I been able to turn my back on that life and I look forward to a bright future full of love.
I am a mature gal, 12 yrs old, but you know what they say...age is only a number. I have been to the Veterinarian and received vaccines, treatment for fecal worms, microchipped, but I tested positive for Heartworms. Please don’t look away because the vet has started me on the Heartworm slow kill method as this is easier for me and for you also! I do have what is called dry eye and require daily drops to keep my eye in tip top shape, but because of this I do have some vision impairment.
I do well with the resident dogs, male and female in my foster home and oh how I love to play with the puppy in the house. I do not like cats one bit, so I will require a home with no cats or small animals. I am crate trained and rarely have accidents, but I am not fully house trained, so someone who has an attentive eye to my daily potty breaks would be just perfect. I would love someone who is home all the time or I would be perfect as an office dog. I have no anxiety to being left alone and I am hoping for a home who would like to cuddle on the couch as this is my favorite spot in the home. Although, I am not a dominate female, I have no problem letting the other dogs know that the couch is off limits and is all mine. I do require a secure fenced yard so I may enjoy exploring and roaming about safely as I will wander if the opportunity arises.
I am best described as cuddly, loving, kind, mellow, but I enjoy my bursts of energy while playing or while performing those famous Frenchie zoomies and my smile, it is contagious.

View attachment 4823

How To Adopt:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> shortmugsrescuesquad.org

To view more available Frenchies from this rescue, click this link ---> Short Mugs Rescue Squad

Thank you for considering adoption for your next family fur-mate!

Please let them know you found them on French Bulldog News! :)

Last edited: