I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Simon~French Bulldog Available for Adoption in Pennsylvania

MamaAndi

Reaction score
simon.jpg

f you are looking for a brown eyed handsome man to fuss over, please come and shake my paw. My name is Simon and I’m just a pup at 1 year old. I’m living in Philadelphia, PA but I am ready to find a permanent home.
Before I came to S.N.O.R.T. rescue, I was living with my family and doing what younger brothers do best, tormenting the elder dog in the house. For some reason my people and my elder bro didn’t appreciate my puppy ways. My canine brother wasn’t interested in playing nearly half as much as I wanted him to. Every once in a while, I would also tinkle on the toddler toys in the house which was also met with much disapproval from the big people. So…here I am, living in a new place. My foster mom says it’s best if I find forever people who can monitor me very closely because I can find mischief on occasion, plus I don’t like being alone one bit.
I get along swell with the 3 year old French Bulldog in my foster home, so please, if you have a playful pup, I’d love to have a sibling to romp with and people friends to leash walk me. When we are done playing, or taking a walk, I’d love to cuddle on the couch with you. Overall, I really love attention…lots of attention. I could also benefit from some manners training, after all, I’m just a pup and who knew peeing on the children’s toys was such a big No-No. I’m a fast learner, so I know I can get the hang of a new home if you show me the ropes. Foster mom says I’m a diamond in the rough whatever that means. I think it’s good though.
I’m described as “loving” and I always want to be with my people. I’m also housetrained and I walk well on a leash and am respectful to all those who cross my path on our walks. It doesn’t matter to me if you have a fenced yard, single home, apartment or condo. I’m not fussy over my environment as long as you have lots of time to devote to me. I’m not fond of the crate, and would much prefer to sleep in my doggie bed, as long as it’s near my people. I think it would be super cool if I can find a person who wants a side-kick to take along to work (more people to fuss over me that way) or someone who works from home and can still pet me on occasion during the day. My ideal adoptive home would have someone around most of the day and a playful resident dog so that I get a lot of interaction and stimulation.
Overall, I have a high level of energy and I’m looking for a home to meet my energy needs. One of my favorite activities is to play with my toys. The fluffy and squeaky ones are my favorites, but I need to be monitored with play time because I haven’t met a toy yet that I can’t destroy. After destuffing toys, I enjoy a good romp. I’d love to find a home where I have space to run – both indoors and outdoors. Zoom zoom. I’ve never been to a dog daycare, or dog park, but that sounds as fun as Disneyland to me.
My diet consists of grain free kibble. It’s important to feed me a specific grain free food because I have seasonal allergies. I also recently started taking Zyrtec. Other than these silly allergies, I’m in tip top shape, and at a good weight of 28 pounds. In addition, I have a microchip, I’m up to date on vaccines and I’m neutered.
Are you ready to shake my paw yet? If you have a lot of attention to devote to a nice boy like me, please submit a S.N.O.R.T. adoption application today!

View attachment 4816

How To Adopt:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> snortrescue.org

To view more available Frenchies from this rescue, click this link ---> S.N.O.R.T.

Thank you for considering adoption for your next family fur-mate!

Please tell them you found them on French Bulldog News!