I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Sonny & Audrey~Bonded French Bulldogs Available for Adoption in Washington

MamaAndi

Reaction score
sonny&audrey.jpg

Hi, Hi, Hi! My name is Sonny and by reading this I already love you! My bio may say I'm 9 but I'll let you in on a secret...in my mind I'm just a puppy and I love to show you that. I am high energy with lots of personality! I love going on walks with my people and my girl Audrey. I also love playing with toys, especially fluffy ones I can tear apart. If I'm not playing or walking I want to be with you 24/7. My favorite time of the day is when I'm with you. As much as I love to play I also really love snuggling and if we are on the couch together you can bet I'm snuggled up next to you and close to Audrey. I love to show you love and I love to give you kisses. I have big eyes and when I stare at you I have this special way of starring into your soul with so much love and joy. I'm also really good and sneak attack kisses.

Since I love toys (and food, I also really love food) I do need to be monitored during feedings or playing with toys. I do best being fed in my kennel and being watched over when playing with toys, just in case I try to eat it or if I want to play with the toy Audrey has. I am super active and love to jump. Because of this, I will do best with kids who have experience with dogs and who can help with training. Since I am high energy I tend to drink lots of water and will need poddy breaks if out and about in the house with full access to water. When left alone, I do best in a kennel with Audrey and can stay in there over night or while you go to work. Although I'm good in a kennel, I would love humans that both Audrey and I can sleep with since we love snuggling just that much. I love walking and taking multiple walks a day (helps with my energy level) but I do best walking in a quiet neighborhood. I am doing better on a leash while seeing people walking but I can get very excited/nervous with other dogs around. I will pull and whine so the best thing is to walk past the area quickly and then I'll forget about it. Because of this, I also need to be in a home with no other animals, including birds. I am perfectly fine on stairs (in fact I like skipping them) but because I need to be adopted with Audrey and she has that icon I have it on my picture as well. I can be nervous in new situations at first but with comfort by my humans I will feel more and more comfortable on new adventures. I also love car rides but I need a seat belt or I'll try to jump everywhere. Overall, I am very healthy and the only thing you will need with me is a high quality food to help with allergies and overall health. I came into Bulldog Haven with a large cyst (which is now gone) and I had a full dental cleaning, a few teeth removed, and my nose opened up so I can play even longer. Now I rarely snore too! My bloodwork is all clear and I am a happy, healthy 24 pound boy! The best words my foster mom would use to describe me are energetic, loving and fun.

I have been with Audrey all my life and she is my doggie soulmate. We love to be together and we prefer it that way. If we get separated we want to be back together as quickly as possible. Our bond can only be described as true magic and we are so excited to share it with our future family.

Please don't let our age fool you. We have so much life and love to give and we know there is the right family for us. We have a few constraints, but with the right family we will flourish and will really excel. Let us show you just how special a bonded pair can be. It really is something magical! Give us a warm loving home and we will give you unconditional love, snuggles, kisses, FUN and lots of laughs!

View attachment 4815

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> BHNW-bulldoghavennw.org

To view more available Frenchies from this rescue, click this link ---> Bulldog Haven

Thank you for considering adoption for your next family fur-mate!

Please let them know you found them on French Bulldog News :)