Sweaters

Mavis

Reaction score
Definitely frenchies are the cutest in the sweaters!

Jelly is probably a 16 or 14, the 18 is very long when I seen it in the store. Rusty’s 16 just goes over him tail.

Was it Jelly sides(the widest part)that was 22”? I thought Jelly wasn’t as wide as Rusty?
Jelly's chest is 22". He still can looks skinny sometimes to me.

Rusty’s Owner

Reaction score
Jelly's chest is 22". He still can looks skinny sometimes to me.

A 14 or 16 would Lilly be the best to fit Jelly in that sweater. I think they have a size chart on their website.

Rusty looks skinny to me too at times.

Also the link for the sweater, the Color options it has, the white one is part of the orange sweater Rusty has. Forgot to mention that when I sent you the link, cause it looks like it’s for a pink sweater.

Crazy thing,
Rusty actually has lost weight cause my mother wasn’t home for a couple weeks and so Rusty didn’t get his grandma time treats which I actually thought he didn’t get this many, anyway since he didn’t have all those treats from her for 2 weeks(although he did get some treats from me, but not a ton like my mom gives him at grandma time), he lost 0.5lb so he is now 21.5 lb instead of 22lb like he always has been, darn I didn’t realize she gives him that many treats!! Now he looks skinny and I can see his ribs, I will be increasing his food a tiny bit so he goes back up to 22lb and try to at least limit the amount of treats grandma gives him(although not easy cause she gives him so many when I am at work).☹️

According to the website, Jelly should be size 14 in that sweater
1667369598419.png

Mavis

Reaction score
A 14 or 16 would Lilly be the best to fit Jelly in that sweater. I think they have a size chart on their website.

Rusty looks skinny to me too at times.

Also the link for the sweater, the Color options it has, the white one is part of the orange sweater Rusty has. Forgot to mention that when I sent you the link, cause it looks like it’s for a pink sweater.

Crazy thing,
Rusty actually has lost weight cause my mother wasn’t home for a couple weeks and so Rusty didn’t get his grandma time treats which I actually thought he didn’t get this many, anyway since he didn’t have all those treats from her for 2 weeks(although he did get some treats from me, but not a ton like my mom gives him at grandma time), he lost 0.5lb so he is now 21.5 lb instead of 22lb like he always has been, darn I didn’t realize she gives him that many treats!! Now he looks skinny and I can see his ribs, I will be increasing his food a tiny bit so he goes back up to 22lb and try to at least limit the amount of treats grandma gives him(although not easy cause she gives him so many when I am at work).☹️

According to the website, Jelly should be size 14 in that sweater
View attachment 16027
Thank you. I have to measure Jelly again to be sure his measurements are accurate before I can do anything.

LincolnGates

Reaction score
Link loves clothing especially his sweater outside in the cold. The first photo shows this sweater long on his back haha not anymore he has grown so much

Attachments

• IMG_1022.jpg
    IMG_1022.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1670.jpg
    IMG_1670.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1560.jpg
    IMG_1560.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 1

Rusty’s Owner

Reaction score
Link loves clothing especially his sweater outside in the cold. The first photo shows this sweater long on his back haha not anymore he has grown so much
So cute!

Rusty loves his sweaters and Pajamas, he waits right beside where I keep them, and he actually can take him Pajamas off in the middle of the night without help, and he knows how to get his sweater on and off, I just hold his sweater and he puts his head and paws in, he is very smart!

The bottom photo is Rusty in his Pajamas😊
1674756395626.jpeg
1674756589848.jpeg

LincolnGates

Reaction score
So cute!

Rusty loves his sweaters and Pajamas, he waits right beside where I keep them, and he actually can take him Pajamas off in the middle of the night without help, and he knows how to get his sweater on and off, I just hold his sweater and he puts his head and paws in, he is very smart!

The bottom photo is Rusty in his Pajamas😊
View attachment 16072
View attachment 16073
Oh he is adorable

LincolnGates

Reaction score
It's getting chilly outside and Jelly hates going out even more than he did before. I got him a lightweight velour sweater and he took to it immediately after we put it on him - no fussing whatsoever and he can do everything in it. We haven't taken it off of him since we got it, except to wash it. He wears it 24/7 otherwise. Is it okay to keep a sweater on a dog all of the time?
Mavis is a adorable