Sweet Hazel

davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Reaction score
Hazel and Gus -1.jpg Hazel at French Bulldog National 2018

Hazel 05-17.jpg Our Sweet Hazel, her daughter Katie in the back ground

Hazel ribbons National 2017.jpg Ribbons Hazel won at the French Bulldog National 2018, showed her as a veteran.

A few weeks ago our sweet Hazel (Champion Showtime Shrink To Fit) went to the Rainbow Bridge. She had just turned 11 years old a few month ago. Luckily she didn't suffer much. She had a very fast growing cancer. She was fine and playing one day, hunting lizards, then sick the next day. We took her to the vet the next day and found out about the cancer. We did not want her to suffer any longer, so we assisted her in going to the Bridge. She has sired 5 Champions, 4 of which were Grand Champions. She was such a good companion and loved everyone she met. We will miss you sweet girl and see you again one day. I hope you and Henri are playing with the others and having fun.

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
So sorry for your loss. She was a beauty and what a great collection of ribbons and champion puppies she had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
Rest well beautiful girl… you brought great joy to all your family and many smiles and warmed hearts.

So very sorry David… love, hugs and prayers to you and Bev.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jeffc

Reaction score
I’m so sorry for your loss, hopefully time will ease the pain. Run free beautiful Hazel!

Jakeyjake

Reaction score
I'm so sorry for your loss of beautiful Hazel. My deepest sympathy.