Teething bones

BellaTheBeauty

Reaction score
Hi all, I have a nine week old female French bulldog puppy that is teething what are good choice of teething bombs or etc. please let me know greatly appreciate it.

Thanks Joe

Rusty’s Owner

Reaction score
Hi all, I have a nine week old female French bulldog puppy that is teething what are good choice of teething bombs or etc. please let me know greatly appreciate it.

Thanks Joe

Kong brand has a puppy kong that comes in pink or blue, great for teething you can put treats in it and freeze it. The cold feels good on the gums.
Also they have “teething ring for puppies” that are really good too, I still have all those for my dogs to play with.

Bully sticks are good as well for chewing, and also raw bones(knuckle bones or marrow bones), they are frozen as well which also feels good on their teeth and gums. Raw bones to chew on is the natural ‘toothbrush’ for dogs. Some don’t like feeding raw bones, some do but that’s a option too.

Yak chews made from yak milk is a good chew as well.

Dehydrated Cow ears are really good too.

I highly recommend AVOIDING the following chews:

-Rawhide - big NO as it’s bleached and not digestible and lots of Chemicals.

-Any Cooked bones- they can splinter so easily and cause blockages and a huge hazard and broken teeth.

-anything from the vet or grocery store-AVOID

-nylabones or benebones I do NOT use as it’s made from plastic and that can definitely be dangerous in many ways.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
raw marrow bones or moose paddles from Acadia Antlers -- my guys love them both and have done well on them for many years