The moments you are just grateful for

Rusty’s Owner

Reaction score
Very cute, looks like he likes to cuddle, Rusty loves to cuddle too!

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
love it! they are the best cuddling with... Cheli always has to be touching me

G_A

Reaction score
super sweet! Are only males this way? our female is not too cuddly but more on the playful side

Rusty’s Owner

Reaction score
I feel like boys are more cuddly than girls.

Definitely Males are way more cuddly than girls. We have had basically all females until Rusty, and he is definitely the cuddler, my other dogs don’t really cuddle.

Rusty is the best cuddler, and he is always wanting to be with us and any chance he gets he wants to cuddle if someone is on the couch.

He loves to cuddle IN the blankets😊

Is Jax super cuddly too?

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
Definitely Males are way more cuddly than girls. We have had basically all females until Rusty, and he is definitely the cuddler, my other dogs don’t really cuddle.

Rusty is the best cuddler, and he is always wanting to be with us and any chance he gets he wants to cuddle if someone is on the couch.

He loves to cuddle IN the blankets😊

Is Jax super cuddly too?
Jax is super cuddly and always has to be touching someone. He sleeps in the bed with us and curls up next to me to cuddle. Louie likes to cuddle too and will lay on top of me crushing me because he wants to cuddle. The girls not so much lol. Ella got super cuddly when she was pregnant and I knew right away from her wanting to cuddle that she had puppies. But they all want to be on whatever couch I’m on lol.

Rusty’s Owner

Reaction score
Jax is super cuddly and always has to be touching someone. He sleeps in the bed with us and curls up next to me to cuddle. Louie likes to cuddle too and will lay on top of me crushing me because he wants to cuddle. The girls not so much lol. Ella got super cuddly when she was pregnant and I knew right away from her wanting to cuddle that she had puppies. But they all want to be on whatever couch I’m on lol.

That’s why I got a boy instead of a girl cause I heard and read they are more affectionate and cuddly and not so much girls. I really wanted a cuddle dog, Rusty is perfect for cuddles.

I would love to let Rusty sleep on my bed, but I don’t let him do any stairs(we live in 3 floor place, I carry him up/down stairs and pick him up and down off couch-NO jumping, I made sure from day 1).
But he loves his crate cause of the bedding and blankets and he actually wants to sleep in his crate at night(which is right beside my bed), but even a ramp, if he seen one of our other dogs play or bark, he wouldn’t think he would jump and not use the ramp, so that’s not a chance I want to take and him get hurt, he is happy and safe in his crate bed beside my bed🙂), but I would still love for him to sleep with me.

Sounds like Jax and Rusty are alike for cuddles! 🙂

Since I’m working more, Rusty is home with my parents, and he is now preferring to cuddle with my mom(grandma we say for Rusty), and not so much cuddles with me anymore, I guess cause my mom is home with him when I work.
Does Jax like being in the blankets?
How’s the puppy, Darla if I remember correctly? Does she cuddle?

G_A

Reaction score
strange our breeder didn't tell us that when choosing between a make or female. Her argument was that we should take a female cause the puppy was a present for our daughters birthday. She is super sweet our Frenchie but just not very much on the cuddly side. Maybe we will have a male Frenchie join in the part some time later, but it's more likely we would prefer getting a different breed of a dog if we chose to have an additional one.

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
I had a female prior and she was not as snuggly or loving. I think any male dogs I have had are more loving and soft-hearted. girls seem to be more independent. Just my opinion
I would say they are definitely more independent and they are called the "B" word for a reason lol

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
That’s why I got a boy instead of a girl cause I heard and read they are more affectionate and cuddly and not so much girls. I really wanted a cuddle dog, Rusty is perfect for cuddles.

I would love to let Rusty sleep on my bed, but I don’t let him do any stairs(we live in 3 floor place, I carry him up/down stairs and pick him up and down off couch-NO jumping, I made sure from day 1).
But he loves his crate cause of the bedding and blankets and he actually wants to sleep in his crate at night(which is right beside my bed), but even a ramp, if he seen one of our other dogs play or bark, he wouldn’t think he would jump and not use the ramp, so that’s not a chance I want to take and him get hurt, he is happy and safe in his crate bed beside my bed🙂), but I would still love for him to sleep with me.

Sounds like Jax and Rusty are alike for cuddles! 🙂

Since I’m working more, Rusty is home with my parents, and he is now preferring to cuddle with my mom(grandma we say for Rusty), and not so much cuddles with me anymore, I guess cause my mom is home with him when I work.
Does Jax like being in the blankets?
How’s the puppy, Darla if I remember correctly? Does she cuddle?
Jax used to love to be rolled up like a burrito in a blanket when he was younger. He has slept in the bed with us since he was 4 months old but he gets picked up and put down. He does not jump off it. The other 3 dogs sleep downstairs.

Darla was more cuddly when she was a tiny baby. She doesn't cuddle as much now but she does sometimes like to lay her head on my lap. Louie likes to lay on my head.

LincolnGates

Reaction score
I would say they are definitely more independent and they are called the "B" word for a reason lol
Very True. Here was my female she was more lay on her own and she was huge. 28lbs. Unfortunately, she had many health problems, and we lost her over a year ago. Puppy first pic and grown in the next three. She was very dominant over other dogs. Not aggressive but if an aggressive dog ALPHA was present she would antagonistic

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    35.5 KB · Views: 5
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    34.9 KB · Views: 5
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    57.7 KB · Views: 5
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    62 KB · Views: 5

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
What a cutie! Jax used to be about 28 pounds in his youth (lol) but now he's probably about 25/26. My other 3 dogs are bulldogs (1 male and 2 females). The females are a mother/daughter combo and the puppy will be 7 months in a couple of weeks. Their dynamic will be interesting. Right now, Ella lets her baby get away with a lot but she has no problem correcting her either.

LincolnGates

Reaction score
What a cutie! Jax used to be about 28 pounds in his youth (lol) but now he's probably about 25/26. My other 3 dogs are bulldogs (1 male and 2 females). The females are a mother/daughter combo and the puppy will be 7 months in a couple of weeks. Their dynamic will be interesting. Right now, Ella lets her baby get away with a lot but she has no problem correcting her either.
I would love to see pictures of your babies

LincolnGates

Reaction score
Jax used to love to be rolled up like a burrito in a blanket when he was younger. He has slept in the bed with us since he was 4 months old but he gets picked up and put down. He does not jump off it. The other 3 dogs sleep downstairs.

Darla was more cuddly when she was a tiny baby. She doesn't cuddle as much now but she does sometimes like to lay her head on my lap. Louie likes to lay on my head.
Link lays on my face or head as well LOL

Attachments

• IMG_2044.jpg
    IMG_2044.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 3