Trying to decide on a puppy.

Monroe

Reaction score
I have been searching and contacting several breeders and have found a couple I really like. Please give me your opinion on these pups.255E34FE-7DD6-4F77-86E0-9D35A384AE1B.jpeg255E34FE-7DD6-4F77-86E0-9D35A384AE1B.jpeg006507CE-450F-40E0-AE97-5904937CC758.jpeg Thank you.

Attachments

• 25B9D8ED-2787-4932-BC38-14465C390F47.jpeg
    25B9D8ED-2787-4932-BC38-14465C390F47.jpeg
    465.5 KB · Views: 6
  • B1B15503-B94F-493E-B4FF-58DB25ECAFB5.jpeg
    B1B15503-B94F-493E-B4FF-58DB25ECAFB5.jpeg
    329.4 KB · Views: 6

Rusty’s Owner

Reaction score
They are all cute, I really like the colour of the black with tan.

Also, the Blue colour is prone to more health issues.
And from the photos, the top 2 photos, the puppy has pinched nostrils which means airway surgery in the future.

The last 2 photos, that puppy looks like it has a bit of a longer snout, and doesn’t look like it has pinched nostrils.
He doesn’t have a super long nose, but a little bit is way better than no nose because it’s way better for their breathing.

If it was me, I would choose between the black and fawn pup,
And the bottom 2 photos(it looks like someone is holding the pup and he is standing very cute!)

I really like the black and fawn colour, I haven’t seen that colour before.

Also a couple tips:

-Pet insurance is HIGHLY recommended, especially for the health issues they are prone to.

-diet, this one is the most important.
Some puppies are put on ‘Royal Canin puppy chow’ or Purina, or hills or eukanuba or Bil Jac, all of these foods you should avoid as they are all fillers and often cause so many health issues.

For kibbles I recommend:
-Orijen
-Acana
-Natures Logic
-Carna 4-(this is oven baked nuggets for a life stages)

If you can/willing to:
-Raw diet
-Raised right light cooked food(it’s a home cooked without the cooking and it’s already balanced)

The better the food, the better the immune system and prevention of health issues.
And rotate proteins regularly to help prevent food allergies.

Keep us updated on which one you get!

Monroe

Reaction score
They are all cute, I really like the colour of the black with tan.

Also, the Blue colour is prone to more health issues.
And from the photos, the top 2 photos, the puppy has pinched nostrils which means airway surgery in the future.

The last 2 photos, that puppy looks like it has a bit of a longer snout, and doesn’t look like it has pinched nostrils.
He doesn’t have a super long nose, but a little bit is way better than no nose because it’s way better for their breathing.

If it was me, I would choose between the black and fawn pup,
And the bottom 2 photos(it looks like someone is holding the pup and he is standing very cute!)

I really like the black and fawn colour, I haven’t seen that colour before.

Also a couple tips:

-Pet insurance is HIGHLY recommended, especially for the health issues they are prone to.

-diet, this one is the most important.
Some puppies are put on ‘Royal Canin puppy chow’ or Purina, or hills or eukanuba or Bil Jac, all of these foods you should avoid as they are all fillers and often cause so many health issues.

For kibbles I recommend:
-Orijen
-Acana
-Natures Logic
-Carna 4-(this is oven baked nuggets for a life stages)

If you can/willing to:
-Raw diet
-Raised right light cooked food(it’s a home cooked without the cooking and it’s already balanced)

The better the food, the better the immune system and prevention of health issues.
And rotate proteins regularly to help prevent food allergies.

Keep us updated on which one you get!
Hey thank you for your reply. So the pup close up is the one that looks Black and Tan with the blue color. The bottom two of the person holding and standing is the same pup yes. Yea that is what I’m thinking. If I chose the one with the pinched nostrils for sure surgery in the future. Thank you for your response.

Cbrugs

Staff member
Reaction score
I personally would stick to the AKC standard colors and get a dog from a reputable and responsible preservation breeder. Non standard colors are not purebred French Bulldogs.