Welcome to the newly upgraded FrenchBulldogNews.com

John

Staff member
Reaction score
As you may have noticed we have undergone a large upgrade at the site here. Unfortunately the old software was no longer updated or maintained. The new software has a much better mobile interface, emoji's and is secure now with HTTPS support.

It will take some getting used too I'm sure, but in the long run it was a necessary upgrade. Please let me know of any problems you have in here.

2bullymama

Staff member
Reaction score
As you may have noticed we have undergone a large upgrade at the site here. Unfortunately the old software was no longer updated or maintained. The new software has a much better mobile interface, emoji's and is secure now with HTTPS support.

It will take some getting used too I'm sure, but in the long run it was a necessary upgrade. Please let me know of any problems you have in here.
Hi John... looks like some settings are missing... I’m not listed as a mod and Citty @Cbrugs - can not post at all, she is also a mod,, can you check please. @bullmama

FroxerMom

Reaction score
Looks like some stats and previous "titles" did not carry over for me and is 4 Paws Member not a thing anymore?