Where do I get a DNA?

Newfrenchiemum

Reaction score
Hey I was hoping to get some help.
I recently got a French bulldog, he was advertised as a platinum but since owning him and doing research I don’t think he is a platinum because he has dark eyes, paw pads and darker nose (although not completely dark)

The dad is lilac/tan
Mother all black
I think I would like to do a DNA colour coat test on him, does anyone have any recommendations of where to use?

He is beautiful so it doesn’t matter what he is to me I’m just more curious and it would be nice to give an accurate name of the colour he is

I’m new here so please be nice 😅 xx

AB14C202-87FA-4E5A-8E15-29B1C4D5D6CB.jpeg

Rusty’s Owner

Reaction score
Hey I was hoping to get some help.
I recently got a French bulldog, he was advertised as a platinum but since owning him and doing research I don’t think he is a platinum because he has dark eyes, paw pads and darker nose (although not completely dark)

The dad is lilac/tan
Mother all black
I think I would like to do a DNA colour coat test on him, does anyone have any recommendations of where to use?

He is beautiful so it doesn’t matter what he is to me I’m just more curious and it would be nice to give an accurate name of the colour he is

I’m new here so please be nice 😅 xx

View attachment 15934

Welcome!!

He is adorable!

I’m not sure about DNA testing, hopefully someone with experience with DNA testing will respond😊

lunaxgenesis

Reaction score
Following this forum just because I am curious about the entirety of my dog's DNA