Which is the best choice between these food

Gigi&Koji🐶🐶

Reaction score
I will be switching foods tomorrow im in a position to buy them a better food now , they have been on TOTW an need to know which ones i should switch to I've narrowed it down to these 3. Thanks 🤗🙂🙂
1. ORIJEN
2.NATURES LOGIC
3. LIFES ABUNDANCE

Rusty’s Owner

Reaction score
I will be switching foods tomorrow im in a position to buy them a better food now , they have been on TOTW an need to know which ones i should switch to I've narrowed it down to these 3. Thanks 🤗🙂🙂
1. ORIJEN
2.NATURES LOGIC
3. LIFES ABUNDANCE
That’s good your gonna switch from TOTW.

Orijen is really good, I would try the orijen. That’s the lowest carb kibble available which is really good. Highly recommend!

Next if orijen isn’t a option I would do Natures logic.

Gigi&Koji🐶🐶

Reaction score
That’s good your gonna switch from TOTW.

Orijen is really good, I would try the orijen. That’s the lowest carb kibble available which is really good. Highly recommend!

Next if orijen isn’t a option I would do Natures logic.
Ok cool. With my female still having the hair loss do u think it's a better option then the natures logic? I read it was good if there's allergies. But between the 3 I didn't know which was best .

Rusty’s Owner

Reaction score
Ok cool. With my female still having the hair loss do u think it's a better option then the natures logic? I read it was good if there's allergies. But between the 3 I didn't know which was best .

Both Orijen and Natures Logic would be good, Orijen 6 fish would probably be best for her cause of the omega 3.

I just looked up the food
Life Abundance and I would avoid that food. Lots of synthetic vitamins that also could trigger allergies. The other 2(Orijen and Natures logic) would be much better.

Natures logic has rabbit And sardine formulas which can be beneficial for allergies. The Orijen uses fish in the 6 fish recipe, and in other formulas from Orijen have goat in it which is also good for allergies.

I would avoid using chicken in any food you give them due to the allergies.

Keep us updated

Gigi&Koji🐶🐶

Reaction score
Both Orijen and Natures Logic would be good, Orijen 6 fish would probably be best for her cause of the omega 3.

I just looked up the food
Life Abundance and I would avoid that food. Lots of synthetic vitamins that also could trigger allergies. The other 2(Orijen and Natures logic) would be much better.

Natures logic has rabbit And sardine formulas which can be beneficial for allergies. The Orijen uses fish in the 6 fish recipe, and in other formulas from Orijen have goat in it which is also good for allergies.

I would avoid using chicken in any food you give them due to the allergies.

Keep us updated
Ok so I will take that off the list for sure. What do u think About the nuvet vitamins?

Rusty’s Owner

Reaction score
Ok so I will take that off the list for sure. What do u think About the nuvet vitamins?

What is the nuvet vitamins being used for? Just curious cause if your feeding a balanced diet like one of those kibbles, you don’t need to add vitamins, especially ones that use synthetics cause they really aren’t absorbed and sometimes that can trigger a allergic reaction.

If you want to add more nutrients though, Omega Alpha Nutrify which is greens blend(no synthetic vitamins cause it’s all whole foods that are absorbed), and also Thrive Fortify which is the same basically as the Omega Alpha Nutrify.

The thrive Fortify is a good whole foods vitamin blend using greens, and is absorbed and more beneficial than synthetic vitamins.

Four leaf Rover Green Rover is another good greens blend that gives nutrients too, just like the other 2 products mentioned above.